The Great Awakening

Biden said he would use military force to defend Taiwan from Chinese invasion. 🚨🚨

Firstly, if Trump said this, it would be wall to wall coverage and they would write a “Fire and Fury” book about it. But most importantly, what is so valuable in Taiwan that would warrant the Biden to engage in direct war with China over an island on their border, when he is in the middle of a proxy war with Russia already?

As we have known for months, China has threatened to do it, Trump said it as well; military action is going to happen in Taiwan. Myself and others talked about this back in February. What’s in Taiwan?

Yup, you guessed it. US funded biological laboratories. Russia and China have both been vocal at the UN about the US global biological network.

Most notably, the Academia Sinica in Taipei. The advisory board chair is American, 3 other board members are American, 1 is German, 1 is Australian, 1 is Swiss, 2 are Japanese and only 1 is Taiwanese. This lab is responsible for a reported lab outbreak of C19 being carried in rodents that infected a lab worker back in Dec, 2021.

Keep a sharp eye out for what comes out of Taiwan. If China’s military moves into Taiwan, I GUARANTEE they secure the biolabs and they will look to expose any US biological activity.

The question is, can the western media complex continue to cover up and deny the reality of the US global biological network? It’s going to be even more difficult when both the Russian AND Chinese militaries are providing hard evidence of US biological malfeasance/weaponized pathogens in Ukraine and Taiwan.

What happens when Russia, China, and Trump are all saying the same globalist players are involved in creating C19?

Welcome to WW3.
-Clandestine

Dorothé

Trump says that nuclear war is possible.
Q posts a lightning storm shortly after.
Buckle your seatbelts.
We are in the fourth quarter. The precipice is starting to come in sight. You’d think this would cause panic yet I feel exhilarated.
Anons should be comfy af while everyone else panics because we know how this movie ends.

Comfy AF.🐸

Mike

Personally I don't see the Mule revelations as a main event but rather a side bonus. It's the same way I viewed the audits.
The military already has it all and Trump will initiate the storm at the perfect time. But I support all other attempts at saving the country until that day comes.
The point is: I'm not worried. I already know the end of this story. I don't get discouraged by the details. I enjoy the journey.
America will be saved and reborn. Justice will habben. My comfy af level is firm.

Mike

When Trump says that something good will eventually happen he means that a Biblical storm is coming once we cross the precipice threshold. Do not be discouraged. Everything we are experiencing is an essential part of the transition.
To truly make America great we must exit [their] system.
We cannot stay where we are now.
We must move out of Babylon.
This is the plan.
We will not go backwards.
No matter how dark the storm clouds look: Keep your head up.
You were born for this hour.

Mike

🚨🚨 Biden said he would use military force to defend Taiwan from Chinese invasion. 🚨🚨

Firstly, if Trump said this, it would be wall to wall coverage and they would write a “Fire and Fury” book about it. But most importantly, what is so valuable in Taiwan that would warrant the Biden to engage in direct war with China over an island on their border, when he is in the middle of a proxy war with Russia already?

As we have known for months, China has threatened to do it, Trump said it as well; military action is going to happen in Taiwan. Myself and others talked about this back in February. What’s in Taiwan?

Yup, you guessed it. US funded biological laboratories. Russia and China have both been vocal at the UN about the US global biological network.

Most notably, the Academia Sinica in Taipei. The advisory board chair is American, 3 other board members are American, 1 is German, 1 is Australian, 1 is Swiss, 2 are Japanese and only 1 is Taiwanese. This lab is responsible for a reported lab outbreak of C19 being carried in rodents that infected a lab worker back in Dec, 2021.

Keep a sharp eye out for what comes out of Taiwan. If China’s military moves into Taiwan, I GUARANTEE they secure the biolabs and they will look to expose any US biological activity.

The question is, can the western media complex continue to cover up and deny the reality of the US global biological network? It’s going to be even more difficult when both the Russian AND Chinese militaries are providing hard evidence of US biological malfeasance/weaponized pathogens in Ukraine and Taiwan.

What happens when Russia, China, and Trump are all saying the same globalist players are involved in creating C19?

Welcome to WW3.

-Clandestine

Mike

General Flynn: “This dark, deep pool that exists in the swirl of Washington, DC is so swampy - and it’s filled with these people - and they are gonna now start to feel the pain.”

Pain coming 💥

Mike

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee- Former President Trump reshared a post on Truth Social on Sunday that claimed the U.S. is heading toward civil war because of an 'enemy from within.'

Mike

Dear Normies

The MSM are standing with Ukraine
Gorba and all the gheys, I mean grays

Zelensky is not a hero
He's filthy rich from our politicians

I'm pulling for Putin and Peace

No NATO in Ukraine...or anywhere
They are full of nuclear, Nazis, and Bio Labs

Our Democrats and RINOs want WW3
because they are caught getting paid

The Media are complicit

Mike

Why is Soros all the sudden so vocal about Xi? Last month is was Putin. Last year it was Trump.

Let’s use a little deductive reasoning to conclude what the issue is here.

Soros was vocal about Putin because Soros was a main ideologue in the Ukrainian biological network, and Putin exposed it. Even put Soros’ name and face in his military slide show accusing him of creating biological weapons. Putin exposed Soros’ corruption.

Soros was vocal about Trump because Soros was funding Antifa, BLM, Caravans, Kavanaugh protesters, etc., and had his tentacles in all levels of US politics and all branches, and Trump exposed it. Trump went on Fox News and called out Soros every time he funded riots or protests. Trump exposed Soros’ corruption.

So why is Soros now being vocal about Xi? Well, logic would suggest that Xi is looking to expose some of Soros’ corruption.

What is Xi looking to do? Move into Taiwan. Deductive Reasoning would suggest Soros has his tentacles in Taiwan and doesn’t want Xi to expose it. But what is “it”?

We know there is heavy US influence in Taiwan and there are US funded labs there. But a lot of people suggest it’s microchip production the Chinese are after, as George Soros does have a large number, but not controlling stake, of shares of a semi-conductor company in Taiwan. Only around $8 million worth, which is pennies to Soros. But it’s something to keep an eye on for sure.

It’s also important to recognize that Trump, Putin, and Xi, all have a common enemy in George Soros, and therefore the deep state as a whole.

So there is some real strategic value and mutual interest between Trump, Putin and Xi to team up. The enemy of my enemy is my friend”.

I’ve flirted with this possibility for quite some time now, years in fact, and these recent actions by Soros seem to support this line of thinking. And if we want to truly confirm it for the sheep, and prosecute this level of corruption, it would take something like an international coalition to agree on a global stage.

Food for thought.

-Clandestine.

Dorothé

Dit artikel 👆🏻voor mezelf vertaald dus plaats maar meteen ook hier. Scheelt weer voor @Medusa 🙂

Waarom is Soros ineens zo luidruchtig over Xi? Vorige maand was het Poetin. Vorig jaar was het Trump.

Laten we een beetje deductief redeneren om te concluderen waar het hier om gaat.

Soros heeft zich uitgesproken over Poetin omdat Soros een belangrijke ideoloog was in het Oekraïense biologische netwerk, en Poetin heeft dat ontmaskerd. Hij plaatste zelfs Soros' naam en gezicht in zijn militaire diashow, waarin hij hem beschuldigde van het maken van biologische wapens. Poetin ontmaskerde Soros' corruptie.

Soros was vocaal over Trump omdat Soros Antifa, BLM, Caravans, Kavanaugh demonstranten, enz. financierde, en zijn tentakels in alle niveaus van de Amerikaanse politiek en alle takken had, en Trump ontmaskerde het. Trump ging op Fox News en riep Soros elke keer dat hij rellen of protesten financierde. Trump legde de corruptie van Soros bloot.

Dus waarom is Soros nu zo uitgesproken over Xi? Nou, logica zou suggereren dat Xi op zoek is om wat van Soros' corruptie te ontmaskeren.

Wat is Xi van plan? Taiwan binnentrekken. Deductief redeneren zou suggereren dat Soros zijn tentakels in Taiwan heeft en niet wil dat Xi dat blootlegt. Maar wat is "het"?

We weten dat de VS veel invloed heeft in Taiwan en dat er door de VS gefinancierde laboratoria zijn. Maar veel mensen suggereren dat de Chinezen uit zijn op de productie van microchips, omdat George Soros een groot aantal, maar geen controlerend belang heeft in een halfgeleiderbedrijf in Taiwan. Slechts ongeveer 8 miljoen dollar waard, wat voor Soros een schijntje is. Maar het is zeker iets om in de gaten te houden.

Het is ook belangrijk om te erkennen dat Trump, Poetin en Xi allemaal een gemeenschappelijke vijand hebben in George Soros, en daarmee de deep state in zijn geheel.

Er is dus een echte strategische waarde en wederzijds belang tussen Trump, Poetin en Xi om samen te werken. De vijand van mijn vijand is mijn vriend".

Ik flirt al een hele tijd met deze mogelijkheid, jaren in feite, en deze recente acties van Soros lijken deze lijn van denken te ondersteunen. En als we het echt willen bevestigen voor de schapen, en dit niveau van corruptie willen vervolgen, dan zou er zoiets als een internationale coalitie nodig zijn om het eens te worden op een wereldwijd podium.

Voedsel voor de gedachte.

Clandestine

Laatst bewerkt:

Forum statistieken

Onderwerpen
Leden
Nieuwste lid
Rene Collaer
Word vaste donateur van dit forum
Terug
Bovenaan