The Great Awakening

This week, it was revealed on the record, under oath, and in federal court that during the 2016 election, Hillary Clinton personally approved a plan to frame Donald J. Trump for treason.

Mike

IMG_20220522_092452_870.jpg
IMG_20220522_092501_841.jpg
@stormypatriotjoe21 is onto something here:
Fox News is reporting that Roe V Wade could be overturned as soon as Monday.
This would initiate the predictable Black Lives Matter/Antifa riots/backlash.
Trump is putting out 22 comms. Q drop 22 speaks about the National guard. This is not a coincidence. Was it a coincidence Q predicted Supreme Court Justices would have 24/7 protection and now we are living it years later? No.
Is Trump saying they know what will happen? Patriots in control...
Stay calm.
A string of victories are in line. Even in the midst of the precipice. Focus on these things in the midst of the midst of the chaos. Be the calm in the storm, Anons.

Vuurwerk morgen?

Mike

All of us are going to need to be the peace that many will need during the next few weeks and months.
We will see more chaos intermixed with tremendous victories along with (eventually) crimes against humanity exposed.
Our time to shine is coming.
Do not allow these coming months to overwhelm you because you are the one who is uniquely positioned to calm your family and friends.
God woke you up for a reason.
Stand strong Patriots.
You're long suffering endurance and preparation has been more important than you know.
It's just for you.
It's for those around you.

Mike

Consider the victory percolating here...
Abortion must and will be ended.
This is a monumental step. If abortion even partially ceases I suspect the enemies power will wane.
Moloch will Reee.
Make no mistake: A great Revival will come to this country.
A massive door will open and the enemy cannot stop this.
This is just one of the many victories coming and the people's hearts will turn to God during this Awakening/victory. He is delivering us.
Revival is coming. Amen?

Mike

Over the years I have learned, the hard way, that most will never "get it" untill long after the curtain draws.

For those of you who know, you know. Getting caught up in convincing anyone who wasn't there to see/live the drops & proofs in real time is a fools errand at this stage imho.

We still have plenty of hurdles/pittfalls ahead so it's no time to disparage the reluctant or gloat.

The only certainty we ever have is what happens is Gods will.

The upside for many of us is, his plan appears to have been leaked to some degree.

"Lets see what happens"

See below.
News unlocks the map..
& the News has been bustling as of late 🍿

Mike

Excellent observation. I was curious as to all that as well. I was wondering why it seemed to be just predominantly white countries. But it’s about NATO.

Initially I wasn’t trying to talk too much about the Monkeypox because I wasn’t sure if it was going to amount to anything, but there are media articles and headlines in all these countries about the alleged “Monkeypox”. Belgium is implementing quarantine. The US is ordering millions of “Monkeypox” vaccines.

I don’t know if it’s just shingles, or a side effect caused by vaccines, or if it’s actually a viral pathogen that was released, or if it’s smallpox, or if nothing is released at all. I have no idea. But what I do know is, the western media complex is gearing up for something.

To me, it looks like the media is setting up another “pandemic”. And the narrative is going to be that Russia released it on NATO countries. All of this to try and divert attention from NATO countries creating bioweapons in Ukraine.

And yes their ultimate goal is to implement mail-in voting for November because they are about to get buried. They need voter fraud.

If you all thought this was already crazy enough, I have a feeling it’s about to get a lot crazier.

-Clandestine

Dorothé

Goed punt van BioClandestine. Poetin heeft controle over de westerse biolabs in Oekraine. In de handen van het westen zijn deze puur voor 'ondetzoek', maar die boosaardige Poetin gebruikt ze voor biowapens, specifiek tegen 'unfriendly countries', net zoals hij ze afknijpt met gasleveringen. Op deze manier kun je een nieuwe 'pandemie' creeren, die de schuld is van Poetin. Het verschil tussen de Deep State en Poetin is echter dat de eersten dammers zijn en de laatste een schaker. Rusland heeft reeds twee keer bewijs voor de biolabs geleverd aan de VN Veiligheidsraad, zij zullen ook dit snode plan dwarsbomen en ontmaskeren voor de fraude die het is. Laat maar komen, we zijn er klaar voor!

Mike

Did you notice the painting behind Kash Patel this morning? Of Michael the Archangel crushing the enemy beneath his feet.
Reminds me of Q drop 109.
Sounds like we are going into war. Victory lies ahead Patriots.
Keep your spiritual armor up.

Het Defender-logo laat ook het zwaard van aartsengel Michael zien. Mass arrests coming in Europe?

Mike

I don't think people realize how big this all is and how much we've already avoided. The financial system was destined to fail. We are experiencing a transition into a new much better non illusionary system. It's difficult and bumpy because it was always going to be. It was unavoidable. Not only this but I suspect there will be a massive transfer of wealth as some point. Imagine a world where the pedophiles and the cultists are playing on an even playing field for once. Where God's people actually have the wealth.
This is coming. It's absolutely all happening. God is unstoppable.

Mike

A day is soon coming when "lock her up" chants will no longer be a cry from the people but a tangible reality.
Grab your popcorn and enjoy the show.
It's coming.

Mike

Forum statistieken

Onderwerpen
Leden
Nieuwste lid
RobertApank
Word vaste donateur van dit forum
Terug
Bovenaan