The Great Awakening

Riddle me this, Batman.

If Q is a LARP how exactly would they have known to drop names like Trisha Anderson (FBI Agent testifying in the Sussman trial today) a total of NINE times starting back in 2018 RE: her connection to SpyGate.

How could they have possibly known about her at that time?

I'll wait.

Mike

Why is Soros all the sudden so vocal about Xi? Last month is was Putin. Last year it was Trump.

Let’s use a little deductive reasoning to conclude what the issue is here.

Soros was vocal about Putin because Soros was a main ideologue in the Ukrainian biological network, and Putin exposed it. Even put Soros’ name and face in his military slide show accusing him of creating biological weapons. Putin exposed Soros’ corruption.

Soros was vocal about Trump because Soros was funding Antifa, BLM, Caravans, Kavanaugh protesters, etc., and had his tentacles in all levels of US politics and all branches, and Trump exposed it. Trump went on Fox News and called out Soros every time he funded riots or protests. Trump exposed Soros’ corruption.

So why is Soros now being vocal about Xi? Well, logic would suggest that Xi is looking to expose some of Soros’ corruption.

What is Xi looking to do? Move into Taiwan. Deductive Reasoning would suggest Soros has his tentacles in Taiwan and doesn’t want Xi to expose it. But what is “it”?

We know there is heavy US influence in Taiwan and there are US funded labs there. But a lot of people suggest it’s microchip production the Chinese are after, as George Soros does have a large number, but not controlling stake, of shares of a semi-conductor company in Taiwan. Only around $8 million worth, which is pennies to Soros. But it’s something to keep an eye on for sure.

It’s also important to recognize that Trump, Putin, and Xi, all have a common enemy in George Soros, and therefore the deep state as a whole.

So there is some real strategic value and mutual interest between Trump, Putin and Xi to team up. The enemy of my enemy is my friend”.

I’ve flirted with this possibility for quite some time now, years in fact, and these recent actions by Soros seem to support this line of thinking. And if we want to truly confirm it for the sheep, and prosecute this level of corruption, it would take something like an international coalition to agree on a global stage.

Food for thought.

-Clandestine.

Mike

1653494379565.png
The flash drives that Sussmann and Joffe put the bogus Alfa Bank - Trump Server data on... Sussmann purchased those himself at a Staples in DC.

Then, he billed the Clinton Campaign for them.

Durham has the receipt.

🤣

Jelle van Baardewijk: veel Nederlanders zijn gelukkig, maar misschien zijn ze wel gelukkig om de verkeerde redenen. ''Geluk is van de dommen'' zegt hij. Hij brengt zijn kinderen liever verantwoordelijkheid bij, zegt hij.

Forum statistieken

Onderwerpen
Leden
Nieuwste lid
Tarabya
Word vaste donateur van dit forum
Terug
Bovenaan