Truth Social

Devin Nunes says that the ‘Ministry of Truth’ was likely created to target Truth Social and its users:

“The only target clearly would have to be Truth and our users, and whether it’s their target or not, I just wanna be very, very clear to communicate to our users, our customers, that we are not going to let this government agency go after your information, go after your data, or come after us.

I don’t know what their plans are or their intentions, but I wanted to get that out there…

We are not going to answer from the DHS looking into our users. Period. Full stop.”

Mike

The competition to overthrow Big Tech is growing before our eyes and content creators are seeing the writing on the wall.

Timcast moving their services to Rumble Cloud is a signal that more and more people and companies will be making the same moves just like Truth social did.

Mike

En dit is de reden waarom:

Now that everyone with Android can use the Web App for Truth Social in the US, all we got left is everyone outside the US. Can’t wait until everyone is on.

TruthSocial web browser version is open for all US users. International coming in next

Mike

Laatst bewerkt:
I got invited to the Truth Social web app beta test.

So far it's running really smooth. It now has a trending tab with the top three hashtags, and threads are working.

The search feature is also more robust now. You can search Truths for keywords.

Yay.

Mike

As Truth Social’s success continues to grow, the fake news media grows more & more desperate.

Vanity Fair put out this garbage clickbait headline about a sad announcement from TS, but when you read the article, the “saddest announcement” is that President Trump has agreed to post on Truth Social before he posts on any other social media platform.

Can someone explain to me how that is a negative thing?

Mike

Via Vpn kan ik nu ook op Truth social🤪 moet mijn telefoonnummer invoeren maar krijg dat met geen mogelijkheid voor elkaar. Niet met +31 ofzo helemaal niks werkt. Nog iemand met dit probleem?

Forum statistieken

Onderwerpen
Leden
Nieuwste lid
Rene Collaer
Word vaste donateur van dit forum
Terug
Bovenaan