Truth Social

Devin Nunes talked about the Truth Social rollout this morning:

“I’ve been very, very clear. We are going to fully launch when we are ready to launch. We are not going to be dictated by some freak in the fake news media, or by any other pressures. We’re gonna launch when we’re ready…

I think it shows to the promise that we have, that President Trump has made to the American people of re-opening the internet.”

Stay patient, my friends. This is not an easy task and the TS team is doing a great job, from what I’ve seen.
Zou ook zo maar kunnen dat eerst Starlink wereldwijd in de lucht gaat voor TS hetzelfde doet.

People who say that Trump doesn't have his pulse on true MAGA anymore have no idea what kind of things happen behind the scenes and what kind of person Trump is. God used Trump to stop the hard great reset, lay the corruption of the swamp bare for the world to see, and protect millions of children around the world. His legacy is absolutely tremendous. I find it shameful for people to dishonor this man and I won't stand for it.
You have no idea what kind of burden he's been holding for these last five years and people sitting on a couch have no right to judge a man who's been working his ass off to save the world from pure evil.

Mike

The Media: “ there’s no such thing as the New World Order or a World Government.”

Also the Media: “ Are we ready for a New World Order?” At the world Government Summit.

Mike

Het lijkt er op dat wij ons nu ook kunnen aansluiten bij TS, ik ga het zo proberen!

Mike

Het lijkt er op dat wij ons nu ook kunnen aansluiten bij TS, ik ga het zo proberen!

Mike
Deze link lijkt op een subscribe-mogelijkheid specifiek voor updates over problemen met TS. Als ik gewoon naar truthsocial.com ga, staat er nog steeds 'access denied'.

The Truth Social upgrade is very noticeable tonight. Usually there’s a 10 min+ min delay for your post to hit the feed but tonight everything hits the feed instantly.

I think they will start bringing in a lot more people soon.

For those with Android / overseas, no news on that.

Mike

Devin Nunes provides an update on Truth Social. He said they just opened a brand new data center with all new equipment.

“We have this great data center. It’s gonna allow us over the next coming days to get all of the people who have been waiting patiently in line, to get on the platform.”

Sounds like we are getting closer!

Mike

Waitlists for #TruthSocial are coming to an end! Devin Nunes explains how Truth’s new partnership with Rumblev vdeo’s cloud services provides safe haven from the cancel culture of “Big Tech tyrants”
John Solomon

Mike

Laatst bewerkt:
Android version is in limited Alpha testing now. Select people have it for testing.

Browser version you can use on Windows or Mac also exists, and I have access to that now. It’s rough and missing many features that are in the Apple version, but it also has a couple unique things not yet found in the Apple version.

Mike

Attention Android users: Devin Nunes provides Truth Social update for the web-based app.

They are currently beta testing and the goal is the have it ready by the end of May.

He clarifies that the web-based app will be available “on any device”.

So it sounds like if you have an android, you will be able to get access to TS through your web browser, hopefully by the end of May.

He also mentions that they finally came to an agreement with Google a couple weeks ago.

Mike

Forum statistieken

Onderwerpen
Leden
Nieuwste lid
Pinjo
Word vaste donateur van dit forum
Terug
Bovenaan