Truth Social

Devin Nunes: “You can’t win a war, whether it’s a kinetic war or a propaganda war, without basic communications architecture, and it’s one of the bedrocks of a democratic republic to have that free & open town square - and we’re creating it.”

BOOM 💥

This is about WINNING THE WAR - and we will.

Mike

DESPERATION: Jimmy Kimmel was forced to admit to his tiny audience of leftists that Truth Social is the #1 app in the Apple Store.

Of course he attempted to rationalize why the app is successful, but ended up sounding ignorant and stupid - per usual.

The more we win, the more they attack.

Mike

Dan Scavino on #covfefe: “Those that need to know, know. But the covfefe one is probably one of the all time greats, and one of these days I’ll be able to tell or share that story.” (June 2021)

Mike

What a beautiful sign from God.
We did not come this far just to falter now.
I'm convinced that God has amazing things in store for America/the world and I hope you are too.

Mike

Bekijk bijlage 10429
Aan het eind van de regenboog komt de pot met goud. We hebben het ergste gehad, tijd voor Msy flowers!

Mike

That rainbow means you're going to be fine.

It's the other guys that are going to be swept away.

All you have to do is stand and watch the Hand of God sweep them away.

Mike

The brilliance of President Trump never ceases to amaze me…

How do you get the fake news media to promote your new app?

We all know #covfefe wasn’t a mistake, but he knew the media would run with it if he drew attention to one of his “mistakes”.

Always two steps ahead.

Mike

Devin Nunes with a solid Truth Social update.

They are focusing on trying to get Truth Social on all the platforms by the end of May so you can “get it from anywhere”. After that, they will focus on getting it in the Google Play store so that Android users can get the app.

*Just to clarify: If you have an android, you will be able to access TS using your web browser.

Mike

By the end of 2024 the goal is to have everybody on a Truth Social/Twitter open source hybrid running #bluesky using satellite phones.

They'll be sending end-to-end encrypted device-to-device messages via the satellite system.

The surveillance state of the past is going to be left in the dust.

Mike

Forum statistieken

Onderwerpen
Leden
Nieuwste lid
Rene Collaer
Word vaste donateur van dit forum
Terug
Bovenaan