The Great Awakening

After the Tiananmen Square Massacre, Bush and Scowcroft made a deal with the CCP to bring them into the world financial system as long as they provided Chinese slave labor to the Western ruling class

This was the birth of globalism

Mike
Is hier een link met de 'onderdrukte' Oeigoeren?

IMG_20221128_174806_994.jpg
It appears Q's use of "Ascension" is Project Nightingale.

Google + 2,600 medical facilities (Ascension) + 21 states = stealth data collection of millions of people:

Note: DuckDuckGo suppressed my "Ascension, google, 2600" search query. No hits.

Freespoke.com search engine exploded with results.

IMG_20221128_174911_824.jpg
Q's DNA focus anchores the medical application in my mind but because we know double meanings exist, see too USSF's SSN, Ascension Radar, and Ascension Island. Certainly fits drop 4963 better.

Bonus - Elon: https://www.sda.mil/sda-awards-launch-contract-to-spacex

What is encoded in your DNA?

God i.e. the Fibonacci Sequence and Golden Ratio.

Knowledge is power.

Pi (π)

Mike

On the 18th Q said, "Focus. FOCUS."

So, we did.

FOCUS is a Student Information System

Operating in 10 states + Puerto Rico:

Database of 2.5M kids

Bezos hosted

Integration includes Go Math! Social Justice

And Titlewave Library (images)

CEO appointed to board by DeSantis

All of the above is how this happens

Mike

Here’s where I am. Trump just gave himself a 2-year “time out” in the “penalty box of plausible deniability”.

He will be pacing the sidelines, unable to enter the game as he watches the millstone weight of evidence and law drag the rats to drown in the bottom of their own swamp. TDStards won’t be able to say a single word. We have them on money laundering through Ukraine (treason), getting rich from the Planneddemic, fentynol through their open border, child and human trafficking, collusion with China, insider trading… and this is just the Congressthieves and Senaterobbers.

Jim Jordan (or similar patriot) will spearhead the Freedom Caucus and that group will be calling a long line of crooks onto the carpet as America watches with great interest.

At some point in time, the evidence will flow upstream and the top rats will be removed. This, along with the evidence of stolen 2020 and 2022 elections, will pave the way for Trump’s return well before a 2025 Inaugural Address.

Just my 2¢.

Mike

BREAKING: Rachel Chandler goes mainstream! Oli London went on Great Britain news and discussed the link between Balenciaga and modeling agent Rachel Chandler. He says Chandler has been to Epstein’s island, posted CCTV footage from the island and models from her Midland Agency all look like trafficking victims. BOOM! Source: @OliLondonTV via Twitter

Mike

IMG_20221128_180351_263.jpg
We’ve been waiting almost three years now for Rachel Chandler’s name to pop up in the news! 🙌🏼 This is Pizzagate.

Mike

Here’s where I am. Trump just gave himself a 2-year “time out” in the “penalty box of plausible deniability”.

He will be pacing the sidelines, unable to enter the game as he watches the millstone weight of evidence and law drag the rats to drown in the bottom of their own swamp. TDStards won’t be able to say a single word. We have them on money laundering through Ukraine (treason), getting rich from the Planneddemic, fentynol through their open border, child and human trafficking, collusion with China, insider trading… and this is just the Congressthieves and Senaterobbers.

Jim Jordan (or similar patriot) will spearhead the Freedom Caucus and that group will be calling a long line of crooks onto the carpet as America watches with great interest.

At some point in time, the evidence will flow upstream and the top rats will be removed. This, along with the evidence of stolen 2020 and 2022 elections, will pave the way for Trump’s return well before a 2025 Inaugural Address.

Just my 2¢.

Mike

IMG_20221128_180452_040.jpg

Is that Britney Spears photographed behind Rachel Chandler? Was Black Box working as her “security” team when this picture was taken? I want to remind people Britney is a trafficking victim and she, in her own words, compared her conservatorship to “sex trafficking”.

Mike

Hollywood has been throwing pedophilia and Satanism in our face for many years. In 2005, the Cartoon Network ran an episode of the kid’s show Johnny Test featuring a helicopter named CIA Pizza with the slogan “We Deliver To Evil Secret Islands”. Still want to tell me Pizzagate is a “conspiracy theory”? I want to note it’s been documented that Jeffrey Epstein was in communication with the CIA. Also, Ghislaine Maxwell had a helicopter and submarine license. Maxwell transported trafficking victims to Epstein’s pedophile island via a helicopter he bought for her.

Here’s a link to the episode:

Mike

IMG_20221128_181235_881.jpg
ELON with a BOOM 👀
Seems like he’s either demanding MSM attention for something big…..or telling people not to F💣 around with him or they’ll find out REAL QUICK!

And that picture!?! Washington's “surprise attack”……

What will this week bring 🍿

IMG_20221128_181108_858.jpg
Was also one of the last tweets from POMPEO the day before BIDEN Inauguration…..

“The United States of America is the greatest country in the history of civilization.”

~ KANSAS

TRUST KANSAS.

Mike

IMG_20221128_181431_675.jpg
ASCENSION ISLAND ~
MILITARY BASE for U.S. Space Force Operations Command Space Launch Delta 45.

Space Launch Delta 45's first supported launch was SpaceX Falcon 9 #Starlink mission on 5/15/21. Starlink carried 52 satellites into orbit.

On Nov 1, they supported a National Security Space launch mission carried out on a SpaceX Falcon Rocket.

“Ascension base is highly sophisticated and can intercept millions of communications per hour, including telephone conversations, e-mail and social media.“

IMG_20221128_181529_771.jpg

IMG_20221128_181409_992.jpg

IMG_20221128_181319_800.jpg
IMG_20221128_181320_010.jpg
SMALL ISLAND, BIG MISSION - Ascension Island supports SPACE LAUNCH DELTA 45

“45th Mission Support Group, Detachment 2, holds an meeting,
January 14, 2019 at Ascension Island Auxiliary Airfield.”

TWEET:
Space Launch Delta 45 © @SLDelta45 •

For the first time, Space Launch Delta 45 supported a National Security Space Launch mission carried out on a SpaceX Falcon Heavy rocket that launched from Space Launch Complex 39A at Kennedy Space Center, Fla., Nov. 1, 2022.

Mike

IMG_20221128_181840_007.jpg
Kim Kardashian knows EXACTLY what is going on at Balenciaga. Can you imagine ANYONE, let alone a MOTHER continuing to represent a brand that has BRAGGED to THE WORLD that they ABUSE & EXPLOIT CHILDREN? MAYBE WORSE? Has anyone followed up and checked on the children they are using in their ads?

MY HEART HURTS!

If Kim is DESENSITIZED to child abuse and exploitation to the point that an APOLOGY makes it okay, than I have to assume that she is also accepting of CHILD TRAFFICKING, SPIRIT-COOKING & ADRENOCHROME.

PIZZAGATE is NOT a Conspiracy.

WHY AREN’T THE FEDS RAIDING BALENCIAGO??

WHY AREN’T THE FEDS RAIDING ANYONE REPRESENTING THE BRAND?

WHERE ARE THE CHILDREN?

#SaveTheChildren
#PIzzaGate
#TheWorldIsWatching

Mike

Liz Crokin :
"Wow, I didn’t know Balenciaga had a tie to Coty Inc too. I discussed Kylie Jenner’s shady business deal with them in Slave Princess!"

Baal-enciaga Child Trafficking is now linked to Hunter Biden, Rachel Chandler, Naomi Campbell of Epstein Island, Britney Spears' conservatorship, & Kardashian's lucrative deals.

"Slave Princess" by Liz Crokin
👇👇👇
https://lizcrokin.net/videos/
☝️☝️☝️

We, The People, don't have contracts with Balenciaga. We aren't forced to, nor are we interested in remaining silent!

Just as Jesus flipped the tables at the Temple of Jerusalem, so too can We, The People, flip them in Hollywood & Washington's District of Corruption!!!

Yeah, I'm gonna flip this line.
"When Do Birds Sing"?
When they're freed from their f***ing cage!

OPEN THE DOORS, ELON!
LET US OUT!!!
We want our Twitter accounts back!
The world NEEDS us to SING!

#SaveTheChildren

Mike

Bekijk bijlage 17225
Kim Kardashian knows EXACTLY what is going on at Balenciaga. Can you imagine ANYONE, let alone a MOTHER continuing to represent a brand that has BRAGGED to THE WORLD that they ABUSE & EXPLOIT CHILDREN? MAYBE WORSE? Has anyone followed up and checked on the children they are using in their ads?

MY HEART HURTS!

If Kim is DESENSITIZED to child abuse and exploitation to the point that an APOLOGY makes it okay, than I have to assume that she is also accepting of CHILD TRAFFICKING, SPIRIT-COOKING & ADRENOCHROME.

PIZZAGATE is NOT a Conspiracy.

WHY AREN’T THE FEDS RAIDING BALENCIAGO??

WHY AREN’T THE FEDS RAIDING ANYONE REPRESENTING THE BRAND?

WHERE ARE THE CHILDREN?

#SaveTheChildren
#PIzzaGate
#TheWorldIsWatching

Mike

Candace Owens shreds Kim Kardashian for staying silent on Balenciaga Child Trafficking & calls out Pedo-Wood.

Wait a minute, what do we have here? 🧐

Balenciaga signs fragrance license with Coty Inc, a $9.4 Billion company which owns 80 brands.

KIM KARDASHIAN SIGNS $200 MILLION BEAUTY DEAL WITH COTY INC.

The cosmetics conglomerate will acquire a 20% stake in Kim Kardashian's Beauty business & help it expand into new categories.

google.com/amp/s/fashionista.c

Well... there's the sunLight disinfectant that exposes why Kim Kardashian not only refuses to speak out against the Balenciaga Child Trafficking, but is still mocking us during this scandal by continuing to prop up the brand's name on camera.

Mike

What is taking place in China right now should be the MOST talked about thing on planet earth.

You are witnessing an oppressed people RISE UP in defiance against the CCP “Zero COVID policy” that has negatively effected the lives of most citizens of China for well over 2 1/2 years.

This protest called by the Chinese “White Paper Protest” is easily the most relevant since Tiananmen Square in 1989. It is a symbol of resistance against TYRANNY, and a will to LIVE FREE.

TRULY EXTRAORDINARY TIMES.

Mike

Forum statistieken

Onderwerpen
Leden
Nieuwste lid
Rene Collaer
Word vaste donateur van dit forum
Terug
Bovenaan