The Great Awakening

By the way, something that needs to be mentioned while we're calling out things that Q has never said.

I'm pretty sure the whole adrenachrome thing is a bunch of bullshit, which is probably why Q has never mentioned it.

What they're really after is children's plasma and spinal fluid.

Adrenochrome is mostly just glorified adrenaline. You can get the same effect from taking a bunch of ephedrine.

Doesn’t really matter. They use children bodily fluids. Nuff said. Sickos.

It kind of does matter.

You can synthesize adrenochrome so there is no need to get it from children, nor would adrenochrome harvested from children be any different than adrenochrome harvested from adults.

You can't, however, synthesize young antibodies, nor are minors legally allowed to donate them in most places.

Making endless noise about adrenochrome and writing fan fiction about celebrities is a fine way to run cover for the fact that you are actually harvesting children's bodily fluids.

By the way, not only does adrenochrome have no direct psychoactive properties unless you take enough of it to make yourself very sick, taking it on a regular basis would be a very effective way to induce heart problems and reduce the length and quality of your life.

I swear, there are people who have been ranting and raving about adrenochrome for literal years now who have not once bothered to actually open a search engine and type the word "adrenochrome."

Mike

IMG_20221128_210840_743.jpg
I believe the answer to that first question is "The gene which allows for profound religious insight / sense of the divine."

SEE: Video of a scientist proposing anti-religious vaccines to a group of men in dark suits.

It seems maybe Q is finally ready to broach the topic of the vaccines, which would mean Trump is as well.

Hopefully it's time for some harsh truths to be revealed.

Mike

If Elon wasn't over the target they wouldn't be attempting to take Twitter completely off the app store.
He's threatening to expose the Hunter Biden censorship story, he's posting Durham boats and Pepe memes, he's continually pissing every single die hard liberal off, and he's working to remove all child abuse from the platform.
You don't have to trust him but you gotta respect how God is using him to disrupt the status quo.

Mike

So many are unable to separate the “message” from the messenger. Not just kanye either.

I don't hold kanye to some godlike standard or think he's my saviour. He's just a tool, a tool that reminds me of myself at one point in life.
I've been to the bottom of the the pit, I've done shit that I see people on here constantly demonize and pretend that they are perfect.
Idc how many videos or pics of some one doing something you don't like surface, doesn't mean that he or you or anyone else can't be forgiven through faith.
Everyone likes to think we have it figured out, and that we can “win”
The truth is without darkness there would be no light. It's never going to disappear. We can only hope to put Christians with our values into the levers of power which rule over us.

Satan is the ruler of the earth. Has been since being cast out of heaven. Let that sink in before you judge another soul from across the interwebs. Yes, ANYONE is capable of being forgiven, if they truly repent. Now if they truly repent is another topic that only that individual is capable of knowing.

Mike

When Elon took Twitter over it took the power away from the regime activists that controlled who saw what on their platform.

Apple is in bed with China and using Elon as a proxy to take them off the app store is perfect way to suppress the White Paper Revolution currently happening in China right now.

That will censor video, communications and Apple's Air Drop in China hurting the people in China the most.

This is all by design.

Mike

IMG_20221129_053353_205.jpg
Trump's Thanksgiving message:
"Give me freedom or give me death."

Elon Musk a few days later:
"This is a battle for the future of civilization. If free speech is lost even in America, tyranny is all that lies ahead."

Q:
"Mankind is repressed.
We will be repressed no more.
Information is knowledgeable.
Knowledgeable is power."

We the People have witnessed the cabal's plan firsthand.
The cry for freedom is rising up all around the globe.

Mike

Forum statistieken

Onderwerpen
Leden
Nieuwste lid
Rene Collaer
Word vaste donateur van dit forum
Terug
Bovenaan