The Great Awakening

"What is coded in your DNA?
Who put it there?
Why?"

How did Chromosome 2 in humans get fused?

Mike

Amazing how so many attacks and slanders surfaced within this movement over the past few days... and it happened right before we get our Twitter accounts back. Almost like this nonsense was designed to fracture the movement while we were will in our Truth Social/Telegram box. A handful of influencers showed themselves to be lazy thinkers or downright backstabbers. Nice try - ignorance and evil won't win in the long run!

Mike

IMG_20221128_153417_679.jpg
IMG_20221128_153418_314.jpg
Based Elon with some epic photos on Twitter this morning.

Pepe calling out psy-ops, a gun + Washington crossing the Delaware photo on his bedside table (where have I seen that photo before?), he's also calling out CNN in some other posts.

Top kek mate!

Mike

Only a matter of days until we get out Twitter accounts back, then we can really get American Revolution 2.0 going.

Blue checks & the MSM sweating bullets right now.

Mike

This Belenciaga saga is nuts. Loads of pedo-satanism is getting exposed in the fashion industry right now - it shows:
1) how this has been operating as such a high level right out in the open
2) how internet researchers and truth tellers can collectively weaponize their information on social media to expose evil

Also, lots of this is getting exposed on Twitter. Pivotal platform, that's turning out to be.

Mike

IMG_20221128_171104_947.jpg

IMG_20221128_171104_375.jpg
IMG_20221128_171104_487.jpg

The first “picture” Q ever posted was
Q #14 10/31/17

Now Elon Musk tweets out the same picture and says it’s on his bedside table

Elon is posting Pepe memes and Durham boats on his Twitter account now in case anyone wanted to have their mind blown.

Mike

IMG_20221128_171416_032.jpg
Beware of those who claim to have "inside sources" of some sort - there's plenty of them in this truther movement.

They use the same "anonymous sources" tactics as the MSM, trying to feign credibility while being vague and offering no specifics.

Wouldn't be surprised if this drop was directed, in large part, toward them.

Mike

IMG_20221128_171458_924.jpg

This Balenciaga situation is going to embroil as many high profile names, or more, than the FTX drama.

The house of cards is crumbling.

Mike

IMG_20221128_172226_606.jpg
IMG_20221128_172225_758.jpg
So let me get this straight. The US MIL’s highest paid contractor, exposes and neutralizes the Deep State’s premier brainwashing and election interference tool, grants Anons amnesty to come back and wake up the now unshielded normies, AND he sleeps with the most prolific Q drop pic next to his bed and drops comfy Pepe psyop memes.

I have been trying to get the community to jump on the Elon train since April, and I’ve faced HEAVY resistance.

Can we accept it now? Elon’s hat is white.

-Clandestine

Mike

FOX NEWS: Elon Musk says he may release details behind the censorship of the Hunter Biden laptop story

Mike

+++ WeTheMedia Saturday Spotlight +++

Today: Qtime

This Dutch patriot and content creator has been in the fight since 2018 on twitter known as aQtime and awake since 2012 after a friend handed him the 9/11 truths.

Qtime has been fighting on the digital battlefield for years and was proudly removed from Twatter alongside POTUS and General Flynn on that fateful day of ‘The Purge’. He was honored to have been followed by Gen and Retweeted by Potus.

Qtime’s favorite quote:

“I slept and dreamt that life was joy. I awoke and saw that life was service. I acted and behold, service was joy.”
- Rabindranath Tagore

We The Media recognizes and appreciates his content creation talent’s, knowledge and constant dedication to freedom and unity through love and non violent means.

We are truly honored to have such a fierce and loyal patriot among us as a contributor here at WTM.

You can follow Qtime:

TS: truthsocial.com/@Qtime
TG: https://t.me/QtimeNetwork
Gab: www.gab.com/aQtime

Mike

Het belang van zilver in de geschiedenis:

Terwijl er 10x zoveel zilver als goud, terwijl vandaag de dag de waarde van goud 83x zo hoog ligt.

Spoiler: De organisatie is gecofund door Bill Gates (BMGF).

Over Big history:

Laatst bewerkt:
Elon Musk promised freedom would return this week and he woke up and is posting Pepe memes, guns, and decaf Diet Coke cans

Mike

After the Tiananmen Square Massacre, Bush and Scowcroft made a deal with the CCP to bring them into the world financial system as long as they provided Chinese slave labor to the Western ruling class

This was the birth of globalism

Mike

Forum statistieken

Onderwerpen
Leden
Nieuwste lid
Rene Collaer
Word vaste donateur van dit forum
Terug
Bovenaan