The Great Awakening

IMG_20220519_224036_236.jpg

KAG Drogo got Rt'd by Trump twice in a row today.

That's 3 Q+'s for him in as many days.

VIP Anon. Kek

Mike

The people of Sri Lanka have had enough. When you take away peoples food and medicine how else would you expect them to react?

Mike

Het gaat niet goed met Zelenko, hij is opgenomen in het ziekenhuis:

Mike

Welp, guess I was wrong.

They hired someone else to the Disinformation Governance Board and I cannot believe they are actually this stupid.

I thought for sure they would shut it down for good, because the backlash from the public is so severe. Even the centrists are speaking out about how wrong this is.

Guess I shouldn’t be surprised they are doubling and tripling down on stupid. Here I was thinking they might have a semblance of self awareness. I actually thought they couldn’t get anymore stupid and they have proven me wrong.

I will never underestimate their incompetence again 😂

Mike

I saw someone ask the other day "Why does God let bad things happen to good people?"

Setting aside how presumptuous it is to assume that there are such things as "good people" and that you are one of them, this line of thinking demonstrates a distinct lack of perspective and time preference.

If you're saved, you live forever.

Do you seriously think that a million years from now that you'll be thinking about whatever "bad " thing happened to you today?

Do you think you'll even remember it?

The only "bad thing" that can happen is you doing something that you know you're not supposed to do. You can control your own actions and state of mind. That's it.

As long as you are diligently walking the path that God has laid out for you, there is no such thing as "bad things" anymore.

There's simply "what happens next."

"Oh, my car broke down . . . I guess this is what happens next."
*eats popcorn, continues to do job*

"Oh, I'm a political prisoner . . . I guess this is what happens next."

"Oh, they killed me . . . I guess this is what happens next."

All you have to do is do your job. What happens next will take care of itself.

Anytime anything happens, your reaction shouldn't be "Is this good or bad for me?"

Your reaction should be "OH! SO THIS IS HOW THE DEVIL LOSES! INTERESTING."

Mike

I'm gonna tell you a secret about praying:

I don't pray.

God already knows everything I want and everything I need. He doesn't need me to tell him.

I just talk to him like he's my friend.

If I want to show some respect or formality I might default to the Lord's Prayer, but generally I don't presume that God is so uninformed that he needs me to tell him what is going on in my life.

He's my friend.

I talk to my friend because he's there. I don't constantly ask him for things.

He gives me what I need and doesn't feel the need to be all gay and touchy feely about it.

You know what annoyed me more than anything as a child? And I mean annoyed me to the point of being violently angry.

Adults talking about me in the same room as if I wasn't there.

I can't even count the number of times I would be sitting in the kitchen or the living room and my parents would have a conversation about something involving me that went on for minutes at a time, and then when it was all over, someone would come over and crouch down to eye level and recount the entire conversation to me like I'm some retard who can't hear things that are happening two feet from me in the same room.

Yeah, I heard you the first time.

This is how everybody treats God when they "pray," and I find it utterly ridiculous.

Quit treating God like a retard. He already knows.

Dit is EXACT hoe ik er ook in sta! 👋

Mike

America is not dying.
America will live.
You are watching a rebirth.
America and the world go down into the precipice and emerge even greater than before.
This is why faith is required now more than ever.
When all hope looks lost: God sees through the birthing process. Faith peers through this pain with precision.
It might be messy but it's beautiful. Stories of courage, faith, and hope are being created in this time.
Keep your eyes fixed on these things and a shield will cover you.
When this is all said and done we will all be extremely grateful this happened.
We were living in an illusion.
A slave system fabricated by the cabal and it was God who saved us.
Patriots will win the day.

Mike

Forum statistieken

Onderwerpen
Leden
Nieuwste lid
Pinjo
Word vaste donateur van dit forum
Terug
Bovenaan