The Great Awakening

WOW YOU GUYS ITS WORSE THAN I THOUGHT…

Finally got my hands on an English translated version of the full brief from Russian Military, shout out to Yeeun Min.

Now this is a translation of the dialogue from Igor Kirillov, and I don’t speak Russian myself so I can’t confirm it, but you can find it attached at to this post.

You need to read the ENTIRE thing, it’s not that long, but the big points are:

-Biological Threat Reduction Program were creating and trafficking biological weapons

-Special Russian Military Operation revealed biological weapons via pathogens, and they confiscated drones equipped with 30 Litre aerosol containers for spraying pathogens. Not only is that creating the pathogen, but they created a vessel to use as a weapon.

-The Biological weapons as well as Pharmaceutical activities were all held in Ukraine, and the ideologues behind the scheme are the ruling families of the DNC.

-Not only are AMERICANS conducting this kind of research, but so are Germany and Poland.

-Dissemination of pathogens on Ukraine was done so on their civilians, in the form of disseminating biological material by handing out counterfeit money contaminated with pathogens.

-Russia finds evidence of Pentagon inhumane experimentation on psychiatric patients in Ukraine.

-Veterinary laboratories like in Mariupol were being used as stash houses for pathogens to circumvent oversight.

-US shipped mass amounts of biological protective gear to Ukraine, proving their knowledge of bio activity.

-The US DNC was facilitating an OFFENSIVE biological weapons program.

-Russia claims they put an end to all criminal experimentation on civilians (think Nuremberg).

You guys, there is so much here. Please read it.

Mike

When does a bird sing?

Mike

Zo maar even tussendoor een gedicht wat ik allang ken. Héél erg mooi en het weerspiegelt de liefde van God.

Ik droomde eens en zie
ik liep aan 't strand bij lage tij.
Ik was daar niet alleen,
want ook de Heer liep aan mijn zij.

We liepen samen het leven door,
en lieten in het zand,
een spoor van stappen; twee aan twee,
de Heer liep aan mijn hand.

Ik stopte en keek achter mij,
en zag mijn levensloop,
in tijden van geluk en vreugde,
van diepe smart en hoop.

Maar als ik het spoor goed bekeek,
zag ik langs heel de baan,
daar waar het juist het moeilijkst was,
maar één paar stappen staan.

Ik zei toen "Heer waarom dan toch?
Juist toen ik U nodig had,
juist toen ik zelf geen uitkomst zag,
op het zwaarste deel van mijn pad..."

De Heer keek toen vol liefde mij aan,
en antwoordde op mijn vragen;
"Mijn lieve kind, toen het moeilijk was,
toen heb ik jou gedragen..."

1653149595081.png
Dorothé

Don’t tell me nothing is habbening
Don’t tell me about how Q fell through and let us down

There are so many habbenings that
were predicted LONG AGO by Q coming to fruition as we speak.

This is really going down - and it may take time

but it. Is. Foooking. HABBENING.

STEP BY STEP.
ALL THE WAY TO THE VERY TOP.

Sure Sussman is getting his arse kicked in his trial And we want a conviction.

But …WE WANT HILLARY AND OBAMA

Mike

Michael Chertoff, Biden’s new head of the Ministry of Truth, pushed claims that Russia hacked the DNC and gave the information to Wikileaks… mUh rUsSiA!!!!

These people are all the same.

Mike

THEY NEVER THOUGHT SHE WOULD LOSE.

“I’m quite sure the reason they ran with that story is they were so confident Mrs. Clinton was going to win the election, they thought she’d be elected and then we’d never hear about Trump & Russia again.

It only got revived after the election because Trump won.”

Mike

A little food for thought.

We are creatures with a dual nature; both animal and spirit, with the gifts/limitations of each.

We live in a world where the majority of people can be predicted to think a certain way.

We are all bombarded by media, advertising and symbols designed to guide the perceptions, thinking, and beliefs of those who think along those predictable lines.

If you’re here, you were blessed/shocked/created to see outside the walls of that Matrix/construct.

Many of us have struggled to “fit in” all our lives. If it wasn’t already clear why you were made to see the world a little differently… now you know!

The Great Awakening could never have gotten started without you, just the way God made you.

Mike

Forum statistieken

Onderwerpen
Leden
Nieuwste lid
Rene Collaer
Word vaste donateur van dit forum
Terug
Bovenaan