Trump

Moment of the night so far.
Trump says his doctor knew more about his body than anyone on the face of the earth even Melania 🤣😁

Trump is the healthiest president because he doesn't need to live with the guilt of serving the cabal btw. He has an anointing on him from God.

Mike

Trump is touching on a lot of interesting things tonight.
He mentioned Russia and their gold backed ruble. Remember that our system is fake and ghey. We need to transition out of it and that's exactly what Russia is doing right now.
Secondly, he's talking about Afghanistan. What I found so interesting about the withdrawal is that they the taliban SHUT DOWN the clown backed poppy fields. Not everything is always as it seems.
Lastly, Trump is mentioning world War 3. I don't expect him to come back until at least Taiwan is invaded. He's predicted this seemingly 17 times by now. I expect it to happen.
This is a spicy speech in my estimation.

Mike

Dailymail co uk: ‘Ivanka Trump en Jared Kushner geloofden niet dat de verkiezing gestolen was en lieten Trump in de laatste dagen in het Witte Huis in de steek’

Sta me toe dit in één woord te benoemen: BULLSH*T

Valt het je op dat je naar de vierde paragraaf van het artikel moet gaan, iets dat de meeste mensen niet doen, om te ontdekken dat het om een boek gaat, geschreven door een New York Times journalist en een New Yorker journalist – beiden smeerlappen die herhaaldelijk smeercampagnes uitvoerden tegen Trump en zijn familie.

Maar natuurlijk weet het nep nieuws dat. Zij weten dat een groot deel van de lezers alleen de koppen lezen… en daar gaat het om.

Verachtelijk.

Opmerking Paul: dit valt in dezelfde categorie smerige medialeugens als de leugen eind 2020, dat Melania meteen van Trump zou scheiden zodra zijn presidentschap erop zou zitten. Niets van waar gebleken!

I don’t care what anyone says, this man is the unquestioned leader of the United States of America.

He sounds like the President. He looks like the President. He acts like the President. This guy is absolutely relentless.

Ladies and Gentleman, The People’s President, Donald J. Trump.

Mike

Forum statistieken

Onderwerpen
Leden
Nieuwste lid
Rene Collaer
Word vaste donateur van dit forum
Terug
Bovenaan