Trump

Here is the full audio provided by former President Donald Trump’s team to Breitbart News of the end of Trump’s interview with Piers Morgan, which proves that Morgan and his team deceptively edited the interview to make it appear as though it was a contentious ending when it was not.

Full Breitbart article here:

Mike

The good news is that the interview was taped by us.

“Piers Morgan, like the rest of the Fake News Media, attempted to unlawfully and deceptively edit his long and tedious interview with me. He wanted to make it look like I walked out on the interview when my time limit of 20 minutes went over by an hour. The good news is that the interview was taped by us as a means of keeping him honest. The interview was actually very strong on the 2020 Election Fraud, with me calling him “a fool” if he truly believed those results. The evidence is massive and irrefutable (check out Truth the Vote and the Dinesh D’Souza documentary, which will all be coming out soon). For those who want to make Piers look bad, compare his video promo and how it was doctored to the real thing. Hopefully they will now be doing some big changes to their final product. It just shows, however, what I have to deal with in the Fake News Media. He went out of his way to deceptively edit an interview and got caught. That is a big story, isn’t it?"

Mike

“If I did what Piers Morgan did in his fake interview with me, rigging and redoing my words, and then making it sound like I walked out of an interview, the failed gubernatorial candidate and Radical Left Racist, Attorney General of New York State, Letitia James, would start an immediate investigation and demand the re-institution of the death penalty, or whatever may be worse than that. Piers got caught red-handed, and the interview that I rather enjoyed doing is now in shambles. I especially enjoyed talking about the 2020 Presidential Election Fraud and his big mistake on the way he walked off his show when the “weatherman” made him look like a fool. I never walked out of my interviews with him, he’s easy, but he tried to make it look like I did. Unlike others, I don’t believe Piers is a complete slimeball, but he lost a lot of credibility. Interestingly, many of the Fake News Media outlets are covering his mistake. They view it as potentially fraudulent, and so do I. Piers is off to a bad start, but thanks to me, he may get a final burst of big ratings before it all comes crashing down!”

By Donald J. Trump

Mike

Was dat een Trump rally Cita? Video is verwijderd.
Kwam onderstaand bericht tegen op TG:
Beste mensen,

Goedemorgen.

Vanwege het late uur plaats ik even dit bericht in plaats van een video.

Ik heb net de rally van Donald Trump bekeken en ik moet me toch zwaar vergissen als hij gisterenavond niet alles heeft aangekondigd voor volgen de week:

3 events
10 days of darkness
De media shut down
Het EBS
The military law
The arrests

We gaan het zien maar ik denk dat we er nu serieus rekening mee mogen houden.

Donald Trump had het er ook over dat het in november klaar zou moeten zijn dus ga er niet van uit dat de knop omgaat en dat we direct in de beloofde wereld leven, uiteraard is het een heel proces. Ook als we volgende week van alles te zien gaan krijgen.

Het is ook afwachten of het alleen om Amerika gaat of dat ook wij alles direct gaan meemaken.

Het gevoel dat we er dichter bij zitten dan ooit, heel dichtbij, wordt steeds groter bij mij.

Wees voorbereid, heb vertrouwen en geniet van de show,
Aart

Het zal me niets verbazen als Dave morgen in zijn report iets zegt over de Trump rally in Ohio. ☝️

Was dat een Trump rally Cita? Video is verwijderd.
Kwam onderstaand bericht tegen op TG:
Beste mensen,

Goedemorgen.

Vanwege het late uur plaats ik even dit bericht in plaats van een video.

Ik heb net de rally van Donald Trump bekeken en ik moet me toch zwaar vergissen als hij gisterenavond niet alles heeft aangekondigd voor volgen de week:

3 events
10 days of darkness
De media shut down
Het EBS
The military law
The arrests

We gaan het zien maar ik denk dat we er nu serieus rekening mee mogen houden.

Donald Trump had het er ook over dat het in november klaar zou moeten zijn dus ga er niet van uit dat de knop omgaat en dat we direct in de beloofde wereld leven, uiteraard is het een heel proces. Ook als we volgende week van alles te zien gaan krijgen.

Het is ook afwachten of het alleen om Amerika gaat of dat ook wij alles direct gaan meemaken.

Het gevoel dat we er dichter bij zitten dan ooit, heel dichtbij, wordt steeds groter bij mij.

Wees voorbereid, heb vertrouwen en geniet van de show,
Aart
Ja was idd Trump rally live.

President Trump: “I’ll say it loud. I had two jobs to do. Run the country really well, and the second was to survive. No other President went through this fake stuff…”

(Then they cut the clip because he was speaking too much truth)

Then Trump continues to say, “our country’s in trouble. Something has to happen, and if it doesn’t happen… you’re gonna end up with no world… The world is gonna be blown to pieces.”

Piers Morgan is garbage and this interview was highly edited fake news trash.

Mike

The Pence haters have been activated by this.

Listen to me, please, this is what is confusing you about the Trump - Pence "feud" that has played out over the past year:

It's Kayfabe, and Trump is playing the 'heel' to Pence's 'babyface'.

In other words, Trump is wrong, on purpose, and Pence is correct.

They are doing this for the purposes of luring the Dems/RINOs into supporting clarifying the ECA so that the role of the VP in counting Electors is just as Pence is saying it is and as it has been for 130yrs. ie- The Vice President CANNOT unilaterally reject electors.

AND they are doing this in order to get ALL of these Dems/RINOs and pundits on the record stating that a VP cannot unilaterally reject slates of electors.

Why would they do this?

BECAUSE THE NEXT TIME TRUMP WINS THESE SAME PEOPLE ARE GOING TO BE SCREAMING THAT VP HARRIS (or whoever it is) MUST REJECT TRUMP'S ELECTORS!

Get it?

Read Pence's letter. He is correct.

Furthermore, if Pence was against Trump, why didn't he fall for the many traps on Jan 6?

-Rejecting the electors
-Not allowing objections
-Calling in the military

Why did he not 25th Amendment Trump? He was asked to by the same Deep State players many of you accuse him of being in cahoots with.

Why is he currently running a 501(c)(4) which promotes... Trump-Pence policies? (Members include many Trump Admin alum, such as Radcliffe)?

The narrative that Pence is a traitor, Deep State, and similar... it does not comport with his actions, neither before J6 or after.

It sucks to learn that you have been fooled, but some of you have been by the Trump-Pence feud and the massive amounts of mis-dis-mal info that flooded out on and after J6 related to Pence.

The Trump-Pence feud is meant to fool everyone, so that the Dems/RINOs will go on record saying that a VP cannot do what Trump was asking Pence to do. Op Success.

The mis-dis-mal info, well, that was meant to harm and divide MAGA.

The Enemy took advantage of our emotions. We wanted things to go differently. After J6, we were ALL upset and confused. It was the perfect moment for the Deep State to introduce old and new fake allegations against Pence. It was the perfect opportunity to divide MAGA. And it worked.

We do not have to remain fooled, though.

Mike

• Thanks
Waarderingen: Wida
This kid at the Trump rally today said he wrote a letter to President Trump and DJT actually wrote him back!

Do you think the Bushes, Clintons, or the Obamas would ever do that? Absolutely not.

President Trump is truly a man of the people 🇺🇸

Mike

Hebben jullie het hier nou nog steeds over Trump?
Hij is (gelukkig) geen president meer, heeft niks meer te zeggen en doet niks anders dan golfen.

• Haha
Waarderingen: Luz

Forum statistieken

Onderwerpen
Leden
Nieuwste lid
Rene Collaer
Word vaste donateur van dit forum
Terug
Bovenaan