The Great Awakening

Tommy Robinson boarding the anti-Q train today.

It's difficult for those who haven't done their research or weren't there during the early days to understand the topic.

It is also crucial to understand that a COUNTERINTELLIGENCE operation is going to have disinformation within it. And we may not know what that disinfo may be.

Asking whether Q was "wrong" or "had failed predictions" are the wrong questions to be asking.

No ill will against Tommy, he does good work.

We're all human.

Just goes to show that anyone can get something wrong now and again.

The search for "truth" is a never ending one.

Mike

Novel idea for those who want to continue to perpetuate drama in our midst:
Go make yourself useful and push the awakening forward instead of bringing others down.
Instill faith and hope into people.
Lift each other up.
Fight for your freedoms.
Red pill your frens and family.
Pray for your enemies and let go of your egotistical aspirations.
Humble yourselves before God and He himself will lift you up.
Rest in Him.
There's not a person in the world who can stop God from blessing you when He wants to.
Focus on God above all.
Enjoy the ride because this is your chance to give heaven a display of courage in the face of adversity.
Don't let that chance slip away.

Mike

Tucker has been hitting almost every single anon theme ad nauseum during the precipice.
Ukraine, the biolabs, FTX, systematic destruction of the old guard, crimes against children, and subtly hinting at Q drops.
He sure seems like one of the biggest media assets/allies that Trump and Q have.

Mike

Hope is a powerful weapon.
Your ability to fight against despair depends on your ability to seek out where the victory is in any given situation.
The mindset of a faith warrior relentlessly searches for where God can turn their situation around and make something beautiful regardless of setbacks.
God is needed more than ever for the patriot anon. Without God you would not see a chance for victory. But with Him you see a mountain in your way and know that anything is possible.
Don't let your heart become weary when you can lay everything down to Him. Weariness your strength. It causes you to rely on Him even more.
Your journey becomes one of overcoming.
You find hope even in your weakness.
This makes you unstoppable.
God makes you unstoppable.

Mike

Elon Musk is simultaneously exposing Twitter's child abuse system while openly considering reinstating the very people that worked so hard to expose the pedophiles: Anons.
It's almost like this is planned.

Mike

Er is nog meer. Bekijk dit complete Twitter-draadje van Natly Denise:

Mike

Er zullen dingen naar buiten komen die ook ons nog kunnen schokken. Ik dting al meer dan een jaar aan op het oplossen van oude trauma's die in ieder van ons nog leven. Nu is het te laat, we zullen het moeten doen met wat we hebben, voor ieder van ons zal.blijken hoe sterk we werkelijk in onze schoenen staan.

Mike

I'm thankful for the anon community today.

The way we've been able to encourage and support each other during the precipice has been beautiful to witness.

I'm thankful for the hope we have for victory because of good people in the fight and, most importantly, because God is with us.

I'm thankful for all the frens we've made and the faith shared, the vision of a better world for our children.

I'm thankful that we can confidently say we never gave up and we can hold our heads high in this hour, no matter what they throw at us.

I'm thankful for memes and laughter, because life doesn't always need to be so serious.

I'm thankful for my weaknesses because that's where God makes me strong.

I'm thankful that our belief that the best is yet to come will never be broken because God is our source of hope.

I'm thankful for you.
My anon family.
The army of frogs.

Who have made an impact in this battle.
We're still alive and fighting.

I'm thankful that nothing can take that away from us.

God bless you frens.

Mike

Forum statistieken

Onderwerpen
Leden
Nieuwste lid
Rene Collaer
Word vaste donateur van dit forum
Terug
Bovenaan