The Great Awakening

CMZ:
Many of you don't know this, but because of the work we've done in Maricopa we've been sued a number of times. Specifically, these lawsuit(s) have attempted to classify Cyber Ninjas as a "public entity" so that I am subject to public records requests (also known as "right to know" or "freedom of information act" requests).

Specifically, these request(s) have demanded all communications I have with everyone including a roster of every person involved in the audit, and all details on audit financing.

I have nothing to hide and have chosen to disclose financial details once; and I will do so again as soon as I have time to finish the project financials. However, disclosing communications including a roster of people have much larger implications and set a precedent I can't let exist.

The 1st amendment grants us the right to freedom of speech and freedom of assembly. The Fourth and Fourteenth Amendments protect us against government seizures of private documents and property. These rights have routinely been found in the courts to further give the right to be associated with whoever you want to be associated with. It is a fundamental liberty of a free society. Yet, cancel culture attacks this very fundamental right.

The seeking of private communications from a private company is a violation of these rights. The seeking of a roster of people who worked on the audit I can't see utilized for any other purpose than to again violate those rights. And we believe the law is clear that only documents which the government creates or owns are considered public records—but the government does not own my company’s documents and did not create them, so they are not public record. For these reasons, amongst others, I am fighting these lawsuits in court. If I lose this could mean that ANYONE who does ANY business with the government can be required to give up their communications at any time. We've already seen with the federal vaccine mandate for federal contractors how many people that really impacts.

So, what can you do about it?
1) Please pray for the situation. Pray that our Country would return to the foundation on which it was built. Pray that these judges would see clearly what is in front of them; and would choose what is right. Pray that our nation would turn from its broken ways, humble itself, and pray to God.

2) Please consider politely and nicely making your voices heard with these organizations letting them know you do not support their actions. I do not condone any type of rude or threatening behavior. Follow Proverbs 25:21 and win them over from your niceness. You may even consider sending them a public records request to make the point.

The plaintiffs on the lawsuit against me are:
Phoenix Newspapers, Inc (which owns the Arizona Republic and is owned by Gannet Co, owner of USA Today and newspapers across the country)

The plaintiffs in a lawsuit against the Senate is a group called American Oversight.

3) If you agree with what we're doing and want to help me stick this out as long as I can; please consider making a donation to the Arizona Audit. This can still be done at either Voices and Votes or Defending The Republic. We're still significantly in the red from the audit which makes it difficult to continue fighting legal challenges like this.

4) Please share this message with others.

Dorothé

Tsja, wat moeten we hier van denken? :unsure:
1635441567079.png
[Doorgestuurd van Grasshopper Official Channel]
[ Foto ]
💥💥💥KABQQQQQM!💥💥💥
🇺🇲🇳🇱DUTCHIES EYES ON!🇳🇱🇺🇲

Our Dutch Patriot Thierry Baudet,
(Who received a Christmas Card from Our BQSS)
is dropping comms!
At1410Local/810EST
He TWEETS ABOUT the BETRAYAL&READ how well those2drops coincide with his tweet!

Note:On the Anniversary of 17

Look at the hand pointing at the time 1916 1+9+1+6=17

Tsja, wat moeten we hier van denken? :unsure:
Bekijk bijlage 4974
[Doorgestuurd van Grasshopper Official Channel]
[ Foto ]
💥💥💥KABQQQQQM!💥💥💥
🇺🇲🇳🇱DUTCHIES EYES ON!🇳🇱🇺🇲

Our Dutch Patriot Thierry Baudet,
(Who received a Christmas Card from Our BQSS)
is dropping comms!
At1410Local/810EST
He TWEETS ABOUT the BETRAYAL&READ how well those2drops coincide with his tweet!

Note:On the Anniversary of 17

Look at the hand pointing at the time 1916 1+9+1+6=17

Pfff blijft lastig met al die cijfertjes steeds...😅

Laatst bewerkt:
Brian Cates on tg

I keep telling people we’re winning. They tell me “Well it doesn’t FEEL like we’re winning!” That tells me right there they are waiting for those who control the Big Brother Matrix to ADMIT WE ARE WINNING, like our “feeling” our victories is dependent on the Fake News not being fake. I keep telling you UNPLUG FROM THEIR MATRIX. It is an illusion and all you are telling me is that you are frustrating yourself waiting for Big Brother to quit being Big Brother.

Van Paul:

Durhams doelen Obama en Hillary – misdaden tegen kinderen – 2,3 miljard belastingfraude – 650.000 Clinton e-mails!

Door: Addison Wilson

27 oktober 2021

Vertaling: Paul Harmans

Bron: https://thetruedefender.com/durham-...s-2-3-billion-tax-fraud-650000-clinton-emails

https://t.me/TheTrueDefender/9685

Durham startte met wat minder bekende Deep State moeraskruipers en hij gaat heel langzaam, maar hij komt elke dag dichter bij zijn doel. Aanstaande zijn Comey en McCabe’s dagvaardingen.

Hillary Clinton en Barack Obama zullen zeer binnenkort onthuld worden! Durham’s onderzoek is uitgebreid en hij onderzoekt misdaden tegen kinderen, een belastingfraude van 2,3 miljard en 650.000 Clinton e-mails!

De zeer corrupte politici en de gevestigde media zullen onthuld worden en het volk zal horen over hun misdaden tegen de mensheid!

Kijk naar de volgende video en je zal alles begrijpen.

(Ik heb de inleiding van de video vertaald. Paul)

‘Welkom, vandaag kijken we naar het Durham onderzoek en we zullen iets dat voor veel mensen zeer complex en verwarrend is heel eenvoudig te begrijpen maken.

John Durham dagvaardde onlangs Michael Sussmann, hij werkt bij Perkins Coie, het advocatenkantoor voor de Clinton’s. En nu hebben we een nieuwe getuige, James Baker, hij is de voormalige FBI speciale advocaat. Welnu, let op, James Baker werkte samen met James Comey, Andrew McCabe, Peter Strzok en Liza Page, allemaal van de FBI, hij bevindt zich onder de eersten die meewerken en hij is één van de vele FBI getuigen die momenteel achter de schermen John Durham behulpzaam zijn.

Bedenk, John Durham werkt zich momenteel naar boven op de ladder. En Q voorspelde deze gehele situatie 3 jaar geleden in 2018. Hoe voorspelde Q de toekomst? Dat deed hij niet, geloof het of niet, je kijkt naar een filmscript en elk scenario was al uitgeschreven. Patriotten zoals John Durham hadden het reeds allemaal. Nu gaat het publiekelijk en we zien momenteel slechts de top van de ijsberg.

James Comey en Andrew McCabe zullen binnenkort gedagvaard worden en volgens Liza Page werd de illegale spionage op de Trump campagne, ook bekend als ‘SpyGate’ of ‘FISAGate’ gesteund door Barack Hussein Obama die op de hoogte moest worden gehouden van de gehele operatie. Dus het Durham onderzoek zal binnenkort de kopstukken aanpakken, Barack Husein Obama en Hillary Rodham Clinton.

Hier is wat er tot nu toe is gebeurd wat betreft Michael Sussmann, hij ontkent schuld en zijn advocaat heeft om meer specifieke informatie gevraagd en Durham’s team verschafte 81.000 pagina’s met die specifieke informatie. Dus als we zeggen dat patriotten zoals John Durham alles hebben, dan is dit het waar we het over hebben. Geen van deze mensen zal gerechtigheid ontlopen.’

Kijk voor de rest van de uitleg de video in het artikel.

Berichtje achteraf van Paul:
Misschien dat de inleiding van de video wat al te optimistisch is, verwacht dat al dat 'Binnenkort' nog maanden kan duren (of langer!), maar de video maakt goed duidelijk wat er momenteel speelt rondom Durham.

Ik heb er de afgelopen week eens op gelet en ik hoor elke dag wel een ambulance of één of andere sirene. En het is regenachtig dus meer kans op een ongeval in het verkeer, maar toch is het opvallend. Zou het dan toch ergens aan liggen? Durf ik het al te benoemen? 🤭
Ik zag in de AH en de Zeeman al een mondsluier. Benieuwd hoeveel het er na dinsdagavond zijn.

Er zit nog wel naïviteit en onwetendheid in dat verhaal, maar het begin is er zullen we maar zeggen.

Forum statistieken

Onderwerpen
Leden
Nieuwste lid
RobertApank
Word vaste donateur van dit forum
Terug
Bovenaan