Pizzagate

Mel Gibson en Denzel Washington komen binnenkort met spectaculaire info naar buiten over Pedowood. Mel Gibson op Telegram, er zijn dus al viespeuken op hoge posities geliquideerd
Hollywood is drenched in innocent children’s blood. The references to pedophilia and cannibalism have always been there, but for years they cryptic or symbolic. I was introduced to these practices in the early 2000s and was threatened with serious repercussions should I ever speak out. And, I don’t just mean my career, I mean my life was threatened, my family’s life would be in danger. I can only talk about it now as those people, those industry executives, they’re all dead now. They see the blood of a sexually abused infant as the ‘ultimate prize’ and say that it’s ‘highly enriched.

Mel Gibson

Joost

Vandaag wordt er getest in BE. Ontvangen op al mijn mobieltjes rond et middag-uur.

Bijlagen

• 20211007_133851.jpg
    20211007_133851.jpg
    695,3 KB · Weergaven: 6
Topic ? Rechtspraak, pizzagate, great awakening?🤷🏻‍♀️ It’s all about the children
Huig plug mocht alleen achter gesloten deuren de waarheid vertellen, dat weigert hij
Bewijs is er.....

Topic ? Rechtspraak, pizzagate, great awakening?🤷🏻‍♀️ It’s all about the children
Huig plug mocht alleen achter gesloten deuren de waarheid vertellen, dat weigert hij
Bewijs is er.....

De video stopt bij mij na 5 seconden en springt dan naar de laatste seconde.

Forum statistieken

Onderwerpen
Leden
Nieuwste lid
RobertApank
Word vaste donateur van dit forum
Terug
Bovenaan