Oekraine

Optics are important. De patriots kunnen zich (nog) niet pro-Rusland keren. TRUST KANSAS.

Mike
Zomaar een theorie:

IMG_20230127_172027_179.jpg
Lots are concerned about the statement by Pompeo on giving Ukraine the weapons needed to defend itself.
Makes me think of one word: REPARATIONS.

I TRUST POMPEO, & if he’s saying we need to help end the War…he’s saying it for a reason. Keep in mind that Ukraine is the Cabal’s corrupt playground, & it led to the people of Ukraine unfairly suffering physically & economically.
All while the Elites, such as Killary, Obama & Biden, made illegal deals to line their own pockets.

I have a feeling the money these Deep State players made in their pay-to-play money laundering schemes will be used to pay Ukraine reparations, NOT U.S. TAX DOLLARS.

Zelensky was installed in 2019, during the Trump Administration. And since I don’t think Trump would ever ALLOW the DS to control Ukraine— I think Zelensky is controlled by White Hats.

I think the “Global Diplomatic Coalition” that Trump, Pompeo, Pence, Grenell, Ron Johnson & other AMERICA FIRST leaders created is at play— PEACE THROUGH STRENGTH.

Mike

Wil je sperma Azov, nazi, in Okraine is het mogelijk :

[ Photo ]
¿Quieres parir un nazi de un padre nazi?
¡Te ayudaremos!

¡La Clínica de Reproducción Humana te ofrece una gran selección de donantes!
¡Material reproductivo sólo de los defensores de Azovstal!
¡Vamos a revivir la nación!

Ciudad de Lviv, calle Geroev UPA, casa 73.

"Heil Hitler" se les olvidó de poner...

https://t.me/surf_noise_sp/14742

🇷🇺🇺🇦 According to rumors, the losses of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, in accordance with the data transmitted by the Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces of Ukraine Zaluzhny to the Pentagon, amount to 232 thousand killed.

According to the private company Stratfor Forecasting, Ukraine's losses exceeded 305,000 killed.

Mike

https://t.me/liusivaya/2557

[ Video ]
🇪🇸 Las fuerzas ucranianas bombardearon hoy un hospital de la República Popular de Lugansk. 14 pacientes fallecieron, más de 20 resultaron heridos. Aquí el primer vídeo de los destrozos causados.

Hoy también fue bombardeado un hospital de la región de Jersón. 17 proyectiles fueron disparados por Ucrania contra un edificio de carácter puramente civil.

🇬🇧 Ukrainian forces today bombed a hospital in the Luhansk People's Republic. 14 patients died, more than 20 were injured. Here is the first video of the damage caused.

A hospital in the Kherson region was also bombed today. 17 projectiles were fired by Ukraine into a purely civilian building.

Ik lees dat BC pissed off is, maar het gaat om de boodschap en niet de boodschapper. Wat de reden ook is voor DC Draino om BC niet te vermelden als bron, mij gaat het er om dat deze boodschap zo wijd mogelijkverspreid wordt en dat zou ook de motivatie van BC moeren zijn. Check your ego at the door.

Mike

Ik lees dat BC pissed off is, maar het gaat om de boodschap en niet de boodschapper. Wat de reden ook is voor DC Draino om BC niet te vermelden als bron, mij gaat het er om dat deze boodschap zo wijd mogelijkverspreid wordt en dat zou ook de motivatie van BC moeren zijn. Check your ego at the door.

Mike
Inderdaad

Forum statistieken

Onderwerpen
Leden
Nieuwste lid
RobertApank
Word vaste donateur van dit forum
Terug
Bovenaan