Oekraine

Yet another "hero" from Azovstal. David Kasatkin brutally tortured and killed not only residents of Donbass and Russian prisoners of war, but also servicemen of the Armed Forces of Ukraine.

Mike

‼️ 🇺🇦 Deputies from Zelensky's party propose to allow commanders to KILL their soldiers in order to stop mass surrender and flight from positions

The bill has the number 7351 and was published on the official website of the Verkhovna Rada.😱😱

Mike

🇺🇦🇪🇪In 3 months,the Estonian regime handed over 1/3 of their military budget to Ukraine(of €748 millions)

This is "more than anyone in the world," said the representative of Zelensky Podolyak.

Mike

‼️Russian language along with Ukrainian will become the state language in the Kherson region

Also because of Crimean Tatar population there,possibilty is discussed Tatar language to be given state status

Kherson region will continute integration with Russia‼️

Mike

A political officer of the Armed Forces of Ukraine raped a woman in front of her husband, and then shot him dead: I pointed a gun, took out the penis. The man showed dissatisfaction, I shot purposefully.

Footage of an investigative experiment with the officer of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, political commissar Batynsky.

He sparingly tells how he raped a captive woman in front of her husband, and then shot a man in Mariupol:

— I took out a gun, pointed it at them, told the woman to get out. She went out. I told her to get on her knees. Put the gun back in its holster. I took out the penis. Put it in her mouth. Orally. At the same moment, the man showed dissatisfaction. I told her to move a couple of meters away. I took out my gun, bent down. He was standing at the very bottom, I fired a shot, there was a misfire, I fired again.

He was a political commissar, when he was captured with his unit at the Ilyich Plant, subordinates reported his criminal actions.

Mike

🇷🇺🇺🇦⚡Residents of the liberated village of the DPR spoke about the atrocities of the Armed Forces of Ukraine and thanked the Russian fighters for their help and care

"A man was killed right here on the corner. A man drove out here in a car. At point-blank range. They shot him with a machine gun like that.

The locals can no longer stand the constant shelling by Ukrainian militants: "Trumble them at least a little further from us. Tomorrow is exactly a month since we live in fear, as they shoot at us."

Women also said that because of Zelensky's "mafia", they live very poorly.

Mike

🇷🇺⚡Kherson region does not plan to be a separate independent republic, the goal is to become a part of the Russian Federation - Deputy Head of the Regional Administration Stremousov

Mike

⚡⚡🇺🇸🇺🇦In the Korabelnaya district of the city of Nikolaev, a group of NATO instructors was seen who teach the Armed Forces of Ukraine, neo-Nazis and therodefense. Their main task is to train militants for street fighting, but their training does not take place without civilian casualties. The number of dead and wounded is growing every day, now there are more than ten people. In addition, they dictate their Western conditions and put the fighters of the defense in essence, civilians who do not have special military training and send them to the front line, as evidenced by the data of 103 separate brigades of the defense. This is complete lawlessness and the transformation of thousands of Ukrainian civilians into "cannon fodder".

Mike

🇺🇦🇷🇺❗️ A teenager recruited by Ukrainian nationalists and planning to commit terrorist attacks was detained in the Rostov region

Mike

🔞 ‼️ The Azov journalist's flash drive reveals the extent of nationalist training of children in Ukraine ⚡

Please meet the "journalist" Oleg Volnov from Ukraine. His flash drive was found by foreign journalists in Mariupol.

❗️ It contains videos showing ukrainian boys, some about 8-years old, taking drugs, yelling nazi slogans, violence against people and pictures with Nazi symbols. Gradually we will publish them.

Not surprisingly, Oleg's employer is one of the founders of the Azov Regiment, Nikolai Kravchenko.

Mike

Russian military evacuated a wounded Ukrainian soldier, who was abandoned on the battlefield by his fellow soldiers, and carried him for more than 2 km across the minefield.

❗️I had to post this one!
Remember that this whole conflict is a setup. Brothers should not kill their brothers 🤝

Maar de Ruasen zijn de slechteriken hoor, heus...

Mike

Laatst bewerkt:

Forum statistieken

Onderwerpen
Leden
Nieuwste lid
Rene Collaer
Word vaste donateur van dit forum
Terug
Bovenaan