Oekraine

‘I told them [Azov fighters] that they were coming to life, I would have shot them myself... I don’t have an ounce of pity here...’

These are the words of labour veteran Tatyana Ivanovna. She lives in a village near Azovstal. Listen to her story of the Azov battalion shooting the animals in the area and how they almost killed her for trying to save her chickens.

Mike

The initial stages of grief of Pro-Ukrop Western journalists:

5 days ago: Russian reports from Donbas are exaggerated. They are barely moving forward.

4 days ago: Russia only strikes from Russian territory! They barely fly into Donbas.

3 days ago: Russian forces are taking Donbas villages. Ukrainian military needs air Defense systems, they cannot suppress russian aviation. Russian airforce has been buzzing overhead all day.

Today: Ukrainian military is carrying out tactical retreats

Mike

🔻The Ukrainian army blew up the dam of the reservoir at the Uglegorsk power plant on the Lugan River, in an attempt to slow down the Russian army. The nearby towns with a population of more than 15 thousand people will be in the flood zone. Fortunately, the dam held.

Mike

Laatst bewerkt:
🇷🇺/🇺🇦After the advances of the Russian army, many bodies of Ukrainian soldiers have been left behind without claiming or burial, many of these dead soldiers end up being buried in unmarked graves by the Russians to avoid disease, rot and to follow Orthodox traditions.

Since many Ukrainians and Russians share the Orthodox Christian Faith, it is common to see Russian soldiers burying deceased Ukrainians.

Ukrainians will never bury or count their dead as it'll show the true extent of casualties they are taking and they won't have to pay their familes.

It really shows the moral difference between Russian and Ukrainian leadership.

To all the Ukrainians who stalk this channel, how does it feel to know the Russians, your enemy, treat your fallen with honor and respect, unlike your own kin.

Mike

In bookstores in Germany, you can buy such literature about 111 reasons to love Ukraine. Donbass is shown as a region of poor alcoholics

The book is fully consistent with the official position of Kyiv, that the Ukrainians are supposedly the oldest nation and stuff like that.

At the same time, against this background of general Ukrainian splendor, the page about Donbass looks quite contrasting. Here, as they say, comments are unnecessary. "Bravo" to the German book dealers.

Mike

Forum statistieken

Onderwerpen
Leden
Nieuwste lid
Rene Collaer
Word vaste donateur van dit forum
Terug
Bovenaan