Oekraine

A Ukrainian war prisoner, Viktor Golubtsov, told me that neither he nor the other mobilized people had received any training and were immediately thrown into battle.

In the same battle, he surrendered.

— How do you see the future of Ukraine?

— Sooner or later, there will hardly be the state of Ukraine.

Mike

💭To understand what is happening and why, we must look back 30 years, to begin with.
How come Ukrainians, who thought of Russians as family 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦 30 years later don't like/mock/hate them, calling Russians 'Orcs' with contempt?
❓What happened? The answer is multi-layered and complex.
Education is one of those layers.
What you're about to watch may ⚡️shock you. "It" became Ukraine's national foundation, making Ukrainians different from and superior to some nations.
❗️Don't say I haven't warned you! #DeceivedNation

Goede video over de geschiedsvervalsing die via het onderwijs in Oekraine officieel door de overheid aldaar wordt verspreid.

Mike

Laatst bewerkt:
While the Western mass media is keeping silent over the multiple artillery attacks in the Donbass, and blaming the Russians for any and all catastrophes, Russian media is documenting the numerous war crimes carried out by Ukrainian Nationalists, along with their provocations.

So, who is brainwashing you, my friends?

source: https://t.me/zov1961/16

Mike

Ukrainians are saying they need air defence systems as they’re not able to suppress Russian Air Force in Donbas. Ukrainian bases continue to be hit & Ukraine is sustaining heavy losses on its bases. 17 KIA in a single attack according to Ukrainian troops who escaped out of Zaporizhye shelling. He said bodies are still under being pulled out. (Yesterday)

Critical infrastructure such as bridges & train tracks continue to be destroyed, cutting Ukrainian Army from supplies which includes weapons, food, reinforcements. Ukrainian military commander in chief warns Zelensky that only hours/days remain before thousands of Ukrainian troops are encircled by Russian military and that Zelensky should act now should he want to avoid another Azvostal Scenario.

Many captured Ukrainian troops tell the same story (which we verified over the last 5 days) — they say they’re left behind by their unit commanders without supplies and communication. Ukrainian chain of command offers no support and often just cuts comms with its soldiers who stay behind in the areas of hostilities.

Mike

❗️DNR head Denis Pushilin has announced that all surrendered members of the Ukrainian neo-Nazi Azov Battalion, around 2500, will be held in the DNR, and stand trial in the DNR. ❗

Mike

Ukraine’s very own Minister of Truth, Alexander Vindman says that the Russian military is “near spent-force” 😂

These 🤡’s think you are stupid enough to believe that the Ukrainian military is winning against the Russian military.

Mike

A priest in the Lviv region was splashed green in the face during a liturgy, according to the canonical Ukrainian Orthodox Church of the Moscow Patriarchate.

The priest's daughter said that "the so-called nationalists who seize our churches" did it.

Mike

Een nieuwexwaenwedloop tegen Rusland:

The stocks of military equipment of the EU countries have depleted in connection with the provision of assistance to us

This statement was made by the head of the foreign policy service of the European Union, Josep Borrell. “The depletion of reserves as a result of the military support we provided to Ukraine is the most obvious example of our shortcomings,” the politician noted.

Earlier, the United States announced the depletion of stocks of javelins and stingers.

This means that the next arms deliveries from the EU and NATO may be delayed due to the need for their production by military-industrial complex enterprises.

Thus, the conflict moved into the phase when victory will be determined by the speed of production by the parties and their allies of the weapons necessary for the war.

Mike

Sappers of the RF Armed Forces carry out demining of the territory of Azovstal - more than 100 explosive objects were destroyed in two days

Now the engineering units of the Russian Armed Forces are detecting and neutralizing minefields and anti-personnel mine traps on the territory of Azovstal in Mariupol.

In addition, the military is working in the dungeons of Azovstal - they examine the spaces for mines and caches.

Mike

🇺🇦⚡ “I curse the entire Ukrainian army and Ukrainian authorities until the end of my days” — mobilized Ukrainians surrender

Mobilized, who ended up in the 79th brigade, spoke about how he surrendered, as well as about real relationships in the Armed Forces of Ukraine.

The mobilized are thrown like meat into the first line of defense. Officers and contractors consider them "second-class people."

Mike

Forum statistieken

Onderwerpen
Leden
Nieuwste lid
Rene Collaer
Word vaste donateur van dit forum
Terug
Bovenaan