Hongarije

🇭🇺🇷🇺 Hungary today confirmed its readiness to pay for Russian gas according to the scheme proposed by Russia through Gazprombank with conversion through a ruble account.

Mike

In Hongarije zitten ze niet te wachten op Oekraiense vluchtelingen:

Mike

🇭🇺Hungary will veto any EU initiative to restrict imports of Russian energy resources.

This was stated by the head of the Office of the Prime Minister of Hungary Gergei Guyash:

"We have made it clear that we will never support the extension of European Union sanctions against Russia to the energy sector."

Earlier, German Chancellor Scholz told reporters in an interview that Europe will refuse to import Russian coal in the summer, and by the end of the year - from oil.

Mike

Peacemaker (Myrotvorets) is a Ukrainian Kyiv-based website that publishes personal information of people who are considered to be "enemies of Ukraine".

Victor Orban, Prime minister of Hungary, has been placed on their list 🙄

Mike

The liberated residents of the Luhansk region tell about the atrocities of the Nazis of the Ukrainian Armed Forces in the city of Popasnaya:

"On March 8, it was. I hear a car coming, a big white car. Representatives come out of there, there was a black and red flag on this car. They take a machine gun and say now we will congratulate these creatures and let's shoot with a machine gun at windows, at residential buildings, at civilians. A tank drives into the street and starts shooting. Any house is being burned and that's it."

Mike

8 years ago, on May 2nd 2014, Ukrainian radicals murdered at least 42 people in Odessa for the crime of being Russian. They burned them alive. They had tacit approval from the government; no one was punished. From that day on, it was clear that war had become inevitable. The War in Donbass had barely started; after May 2nd, 1000s of volunteers from Odessa & Russia joined the Militias. Ukrainian social networks were full of “funny” videos of people jumping to their deaths to escape the fire. Restaurants added "Vatnik shashlik" to their menus. Young girls poured the Molotov cocktails that lit the Trade Union House on fire; Ukrainian politicians joked about “the traditional May BBQ” for years; people who were involved in the massacre are now popular bloggers, pundits, advisors, military leaders.

Mike

A poem by Odessan poet Vadim Negaturov, who perished in the flames on May 2nd:

I am God's slave. And I am happy with this share.
I am valued at an unimaginable price.
It is not a brazen dollar paid for me,
Not a proud pound, nor a king's gold.

Not for a bucket of jewels,
Not for a chest of skins and furs,
Not for food I was redeemed from captivity
Of sickness and death and fear and sin.

I have been redeemed by the Holy Blood of Christ,
I have received Love instead of shackles.
I am called a slave... But I am not of the class
Of humiliated and cursed slaves.

In me the Creator hath found a son of his own,
Though I was sinful and spiritually weak.
And I am free forevermore.
Yet I am a slave... I am a willing slave!

I am God's slave, so I am free
From the circumstances of time and place.
I gladly wear the Lord's brand.
A simple Orthodox cross on my neck.

That cross is neither amulet nor emblem,
But it marks the stage of life,
That for the rest of my time
I am God's humble and willing servant.

Mike

Russia Today: Hoofd EU-staat toegevoegd aan ‘vijandenlijst’ Oekraïne​

by doezelfnormaal | mei 2, 2022
orban3.jpg

De Hongaarse premier Viktor Orban werd bestempeld als een “medeplichtige van Russische oorlogsmisdadigers”

Doe Zelf Normaal plaatst dagelijks vertaalde artikelen van de in Nederland geblokkeerde Russische nieuwssite Russia Today en andere geblokkeerde (Russische) websites. Doe Zelf Normaal neemt daarmee GEEN standpunt inzake de oorlog in Oekraïne in: Doe Zelf Normaal plaatst dit omdat zij een ferm voorstander en verdediger is van vrije nieuwsgaring, en blokkades van websites in opdracht van de overheid onwettig en een vorm van ernstige censuur vindt.
Doe Zelf Normaal adviseert u een VPN te installeren, zodat u weer ongecensureerd gebruik kunt maken van internet. Wij adviseren ExpressVPN.
Het gebruik van een VPN is volkomen legaal!

RTlogo-1-150x150.png

De Hongaarse premier Viktor Orban is toegevoegd aan de beruchte online database die pro-Kiev-activisten gebruiken om mensen op de zwarte lijst te zetten die zij als vijanden van Oekraïne beschouwen.

De website Mirotvorets (‘Peacemaker’) werd in 2014 opgericht als een openbare database van ‘pro-Russische terroristen, separatisten, huurlingen, oorlogsmisdadigers en moordenaars’. Het bevat links naar sociale media-accounts en persoonlijke informatie, zoals huisadressen, telefoons en e-mails.

Orban wordt vermeld als ‘een handlanger van Russische oorlogsmisdadigers’ en een ‘anti-Oekraïense propagandist’. De website vermeldde dat de Hongaarse premier weigerde een embargo op onder meer Russische olie en gas te steunen. Hij brak ook de rangen in de EU door te weigeren wapens naar Oekraïne te sturen of de doorvoer van buitenlandse wapens naar Oekraïne via Hongaars grondgebied toe te staan.

Orban , die vorige maand herverkiezing won, bouwde zijn campagne rond beloften om zijn land buiten het Rusland-Oekraïne-conflict te houden en noemde in een overwinningstoespraak de Oekraïense president Volodymyr Zelensky als een van zijn ’tegenstanders’.

Zelensky wees Hongarije uit tijdens een videochat met de Europese Raad in maart. ‘Je moet zelf beslissen aan wiens kant je staat… Luister, Viktor, weet je wat er in Mariupol gebeurt?’ zei Zelenski.

Het Mirotvorets-project kreeg bekendheid in 2015, toen schrijver en historicus Oles Buzina en politicus Oleg Kalashnikov in Oekraïne werden vermoord nadat hun profielen op de website waren verschenen.

In 2016 veroordeelden EU-functionarissen en journalistengroepen Mirotvorets voor het lekken van gegevens over meer dan 4.000 mediamedewerkers en beschuldigden hen van “samenwerken met terroristen” voor berichtgeving vanuit Oost-Oekraïne.

Door de jaren heen heeft de website verschillende Europeanen op de zwarte lijst gezet, waaronder de voormalige Duitse kanselier Gerhard Schroeder en de Duitse diplomaat Wolfgang Ischinger.

Rusland viel Oekraïne eind februari aan, nadat Kiev de voorwaarden van de Minsk-overeenkomsten, die voor het eerst werden ondertekend in 2014, niet ten uitvoer had gelegd, en de uiteindelijke erkenning door Moskou van de Donbass-republieken Donetsk en Lugansk. Het door Duitsland en Frankrijk tot stand gebrachte Minsk-protocol was bedoeld om de afgescheiden regio’s een speciale status binnen de Oekraïense staat te geven.

Het Kremlin heeft sindsdien geëist dat Oekraïne zichzelf officieel verklaart als een neutraal land dat nooit zal toetreden tot het door de VS geleide militaire blok van de NAVO. Kiev houdt vol dat het Russische offensief niet is uitgelokt en ontkent dat het van plan was de twee republieken met geweld te heroveren.

Oorsponkelijke artikel (alleen via VPN te bekijken): https://www.rt.com/news/554858-orban-blacklisted-ukraine-website/

Hungary's PM Orban has been added to Ukraine's enemy list. He has been listed as an accomplice of „Russian war criminals and anti-Ukrainian propagandists“ because he refused to back an oil and gas embargo on Russia.

You‘re only their friend when you sell your countries dignity

Mike

🇭🇺🇪🇺Hungary refused to support the embargo eu for Russian hydrocarbons.

This statement was made by prime minister Viktor Orban.

Restrictions should be imposed only when all EU countries are ready for them, Orban added.

"If the European Commission insists on the embargo, then it will have to bear responsibility for the historical failure in the process of European integration," the prime minister said.

The Czech Republic, Slovakia, Bulgaria and Hungary have already declared that it is impossible to abandon Russian hydrocarbons.

However, Prague, Bratislava and Sofia are only asking for a three-year delay on the imposition of the embargo. Budapest agrees to pay for gas and oil supplies from Russia for rubles.

Mike

Forum statistieken

Onderwerpen
Leden
Nieuwste lid
Rene Collaer
Word vaste donateur van dit forum
Terug
Bovenaan