Feminisme

Nou, dat Tate kereltje houdt de gemoederen flink bezig:

WAARSCHUWING: schokkende beelden

Volgens bepaalde bronnen zou Andrew Tate geen patriot, witte hoed of iemand zijn die goed doet voor de mensheid. Het is belangrijk om je te realiseren dat je misschien wordt bespeeld als je denkt dat dit wel het geval is. Het is daarom raadzaam om je af te vragen wie je volgt en of de informatie die je ontvangt wel betrouwbaar is."

Oordeel zelf, als je dit ziet.

Maar dan weer dit. Nou ja, als je je met dit soort dingen bezig houdt spoor je in mijn ogen toch echt niet hoor!

Geloof me, er zijn genoeg vrouwen die dit soort kinky shit helemaal geweldig vinden. Ik ken een verhaal van een muzikant die meeging met een vrouw om seks met haar te hebben en zich kapot schrok toen zij hem vroeg haar met zijn VUISTEN te slaan!

OK, dus bij haar is een steekje los. Maar hoe zit het dan met Tate? Hij had ervoor kunnen kiezen om hier niet in mee te gaan, ook al is dit waarschijnlijk een gestoord rollenspel. Het blijft hoe dan ook niet kloppen, hier zijn twee zieke geesten aan het werk.

Mike

Do yourself a favor, and don't defend people who run camgirl farms in my chat today.

What fucking planet is anybody living on that they think there's anything voluntary about a Romanian camgirl farm?

No, you're right. I should really wait for details about the Romanian camgirl farm.

Maybe it's one of the good ones.
🤨

Mike

It took me less than 24 hours from not having any idea who Andrew Tate is to being fully satisfied that he's a scumbag human trafficker who appears to have openly admitted to and bragged about his crimes publically on multiple occasions.

Watching anybody on our side come out to try and defend this guy as some kind of victim of cancel culture when he's on camera admitting to the crimes he's accused of is quite a trip.

So, unlike me, these people have known who this guy was this entire time and they're still defending him?

Does he have dirt on them or something? Because I'm kind of confused why American conservatives are leaping to defend some sleazy foreigner whose primary claims to fame appear to be appearing on the British version of Big Brother and bragging about breaking camgirls with violence.

Mike

There's a certain strain of thought you see going around every time somebody is in the news for being arrested where people act like you, as a private citizen, are somehow obligated to treat strangers who are very obviously scumbags as if they are innocent until proven guilty.

I'm not a court of law, I'm not a Romanian citizen, and I'm not presently being screened for a jury.

I don't have to wait for someone to be convicted before I decide I don't want them walking my dog.

You know you don't actually have to pretend that OJ is innocent just because he got away with it, right?

Mike

Forum statistieken

Onderwerpen
Leden
Nieuwste lid
Jerosteo
Word vaste donateur van dit forum
Terug
Bovenaan