Verenigde Staten van Amerika

This is the same phenomenon that plays out in the occupied West Bank on a daily basis.

Over there, settlers attack Palestinians while soldiers, supposedly tasked with preventing violence, stand idle or conveniently disappear.

Here, Zionist goons attack protesters while cops turn a blind eye.

Mike

Under this bill, the Israeli social critic Yeshayahu Leibowitz, who warned that the occupation would turn Israelis into “Judeo-Nazis”, would be considered an anti-Semite.

This isn’t about protecting Jews, it’s about cracking down on free speech, which then inspires real anti-Semitism.

Mike

This piece by my @UCLA colleague, Prof. David Myers, accurately describes what I also witnessed on UCLA's campus on Sunday. To keep the peace, we both put ourselves between some pro-Palestinian protesters (who were mostly disciplined and non-confrontational) and a small contingent of very aggressive and provocative pro-Israel counter-protesters. Meanwhile, campus security and LAPD largely stood by and looked on. It was clear then that outside agitators were looking to cause trouble, which is why there should have been more done to prevent the mob violence that took place last night or at least to quickly stop it. "I'm a UCLA professor. Why didn't the administration stop last night's egregious violence?" https://forward.com/opinion/608479/ucla-violence-campus-protests/

Mike

Forum statistieken

Onderwerpen
Leden
Nieuwste lid
Jerosteo
Word vaste donateur van dit forum
Terug
Bovenaan