Verenigde Staten van Amerika

The vast majority of Republicans just voted for a bill to criminalize criticisms of the Israeli government. If the bill passes you will be guilty of hate speech if you “apply double standards” to the government of Israel or accuse it of genocide. This is honestly one of the most insane pieces of legislation I’ve ever seen.

Mike

BREAKING🚨: FREE Speech in the US is now illegal! The first Amendment is dead!

The house just passed a bill , 320-91
, where the following speech is now illegal:

✴️ Denying the Holocaust or claiming it was exaggerated. Even historically debunked claims about soap.

✴️ Accuse a Jewish person of having dual loyalty to Israel EVEN if that person has dual citizenship to Israel or openly admits to having dual loyalty to Israel.

✴️ Saying Zionism is racism or denying the right of the Zionist terror state to exist over the top of Paleatenian land.

✴️ Applying “double standards” to Israel you would expect from another nation - like demanding they don’t commit a genocide.

✴️ Using the symbols associated with antisemitism (e.g. claiming Jews killed Jesus or using a blue octopus plush toy, fire extinguisher, upside down red triangle etc.)

✴️ Drawing comparisons of contemporary Israeli policy to that of the Nazis.

✴️ Holding Jews collectively responsible for actions of the state of Israel.

✴️ distributing books and material deemed Antisemitic.

Mike

Democrats spent 5 yrs arguing that Donald Trump was being controlled by Russia

Had they said he was under the control of Israel, that would be illegal

Most Democrats and nearly every Republican in congress just voted for it to be illegal to claim that one nation might be controlling your politicians

Russia? Sure
China? Have at it
Israel? Go to jail

Any political commentator that stays silent on this bill should never be listened to again, on any topic, ever.

Every congressman who voted for it should obviously be voted out but really they should all be jailed

They flagrantly violated their oath to the constitution at the behest of AIPAC. Demonstrating once again that they are more loyal to a foreign nation than they are to the fundamental tenets of what it means to be an American

Free. Speech.

Assuming the senate passes this bill and Biden signs it into law, then if what you just read was said on a college campus...

It would be illegal

Mike

This is exactly what’s going to happen and of course, I have a bunch of Israel apologists telling me that this Antisemitism Awareness Act will “only” be used on college campuses.

First of all, so what? It’s still unconstitutional.

Second of all, I remember when I was told that the Patriot Act would “only” be used to hunt down terrorists, then it was used to hunt down the J6ers almost two decades later.

You’re a fool if you can’t see this. Bookmark this and come back when it happens, because I warned you that they’re going to try and outlaw Bible verses MONTHS ago and a lot of y’all called me an alarmist.

Well, feel free to do it again because I’m going to be right again.

Mike

In the past when someone started to notice jews controlled America they could get you blacklisted by yelling antisemite or nazi

That stopped working so Congress rushed to pass laws making it illegal to question Jewish power

Jews proved they hold all the power with how easily they got hate speech laws passed

Mike

Forum statistieken

Onderwerpen
Leden
Nieuwste lid
Jerosteo
Word vaste donateur van dit forum
Terug
Bovenaan