Verenigde Staten van Amerika

I think we are about to watch some amazing things happen with the new Congress, in terms of accountability. We just witnessed last week what a difference just 20 America First patriots can make.

Now we have some absolute badasses getting ready to head up these different committees.

Adam Schiff, Jamie Raskin, Eric Swalwell, and all the other scumbags who have been sitting in power, doing whatever the F they wanted, are about to feel the pain.

I know many people don’t feel this way and this is simply my opinion, but we are closer than EVER before to seeing these scumbags held accountable.

The new guard is about to take a sledgehammer to the old guard.

Mike

IMG_20230111_013554_646.jpg
McCarthy is kicking Adam "Gigantic Watermelon" Schiff and Eric "Fartswell" off the intel committee just as Elon is publicly exposing how Schiff asked Twitter to censor people on his behalf.

Another year of exposure is in the works as those who hid in the dark are being brought to light and their ability to access information is removed.
Music to my ears.

Mike

BREAKING!🚨 The House just voted to establish a committee for investigating the weaponization of the Federal Government against American citizens!

It’s very evident that God is moving BIG TIME right now! 🙏🏻

2023 will be the year we TAKE BACK our country from the commies! #MAGA 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸💥💥💥

Mike

bron David avocado Wolfe BREAKING: All flights across the United States have been grounded. The FAA is facing a computer outage.

This is the first time all US flights nationwide have been grounded since 9/11.

bron David avocado Wolfe BREAKING: All flights across the United States have been grounded. The FAA is facing a computer outage.

This is the first time all US flights nationwide have been grounded since 9/11.
En het linkie ;)

Forum statistieken

Onderwerpen
Leden
Nieuwste lid
Rene Collaer
Word vaste donateur van dit forum
Terug
Bovenaan