The Great Awakening

It's been an honor to go through wild roller coaster of a journey with all of you crazy conspiracy theorists.
We've memed, we've laughed, we've red pilled, we've made some mistakes along the way.
But I can say I've put all my heart into this just as many of you have and I have absolutely no regrets.
As beat up and tired as many of us are, the end will be well worth it.
The journey changes us and does something to our character as long as we surrender to God along the way.
There's no telling what kind of plot twists await us but we'll go through it all together until they shut dowm the internet or silence us.
They'll never silence us all.
WWG1WGA!

Mike

IMG_20230319_203406_799.jpg
And what are the odds President Donald Trump rode down that escalator 4 days after the Law of War Manual was signed?

Signed on June 12, 2015, the Law of War Manual is the DOD War Manual. It is the result of Military and Federal Lawyers ("MIL-CIV Alliance") combining the Lieber Code of 1863, Geneva and Hague Conventions, Nuremberg Trials, the Law of War Manuals from the UK, CAN, GER, and AU, and integrating all of their strengths to strengthen our UCMJ, which is Military Law.

Q2569

Screenshot_20230319_203627_Brave.jpg

Mike

Forum statistieken

Onderwerpen
Leden
Nieuwste lid
RobertApank
Word vaste donateur van dit forum
Terug
Bovenaan