The Great Awakening

IMG_20230319_091300_303.jpg
GLOBALISTS MAKE THEIR MOVE: I don't think it's a coincidence that fake-ass Haia ICC issues an arrest warrant for Putin on bogus charges and, days later, fake-ass Manhattan prosecutors are said to want to arrest Trump on bogus charges.

Their panic is showing! 🔥 🔥 🔥

Mike

If you believe Q is real, true, and the plan is still on track (it is,) then you shouldn't be worried for Trump at all.

The deep state can't back Trump into a corner, because Trump is the one that backs them into corners. Art of war.

Q team is playing 5D chess war strategy while the deep state is playing checkers blindfolded. Patriots lead the deep state down pathways to traps and it all centers around future events, precedents, and optics towards public eyes.

Mike

My strategy is simple: If God wants me to do something, I will do it. Otherwise I will continue to sit back and watch the plan unfold.

I call it "staying in your lane." If God nudges you towards protesting - do it. If God wants you to get involved in local politics - do it.

I feel so often people try and take on unnecessary weight on their backs. Talk to God and seek what your lane is and then stay in it. Staying in God's rest is important. Impatience can lead to us making unwise decisions.

Mike

IMG_20230319_134314_439.jpg
I like how worked up everyone is saying 'omg we need to do something like protest to stop the deep state!'

Meanwhile, I'm over here comfy af knowing that nothing can stop what is coming.
The understanding that Babylon's fall is inevitable is truly priceless in this tulmutous time.
Once you understand this at a 40k foot level, you become immune to the winds and waves.
It gives your faith wings.
So fly.

IMG_20230319_134632_747.jpg

Mike

Forum statistieken

Onderwerpen
Leden
Nieuwste lid
Rene Collaer
Word vaste donateur van dit forum
Terug
Bovenaan