The Great Awakening

So funny watching normies panic, while anons cheer😂😂😂.
We are either going down in history as the smartest group of retards to ever be led off a cliff, or as the only force that stood against evil and broke [their] system forever.

Stand for something, or fall for anything.

Until the end my frens.
o7

Mike

So funny watching normies panic, while anons cheer😂😂😂.
We are either going down in history as the smartest group of retards to ever be led off a cliff, or as the only force that stood against evil and broke [their] system forever.

Stand for something, or fall for anything.

Until the end my frens.
o7

Mike

Mike

We have to differentiate between doom and reality. Our collective reality is that the system the world is functioning by was created by Satanists envisioned to enslave man kind and further the NWO agenda.

The system either needs to be radically changed or removed and replaced entirely. Our financial system is fragile and unsustainable.

What affects the sleeping masses? When the economy suffers people want to know why is this happening? Who is responsible? They will be shown. Great Awakening.

Here are some facts:
-The Illuminati/Cabal/Babylon System/Deep State is real
-Q is real. Q is not the Cabal
-The plan to save the world from evil forces is still on track
-There are good people sacrificing everything to free the people
-The Great Awakening is happening in real time
-The Cabal was never going to be destroyed in a day
-Had not good people intervened the 16 year plan plan to destroy everything good in the world would be nearly complete

No one's opinion changes these realities.

In this collective "red sea moment" there really is no turning back. Before the sea obeyed The Lord and made a way for God's people, the people lost hope. Their oppressors gave them no way out, but with God all things are possible.

When God's people ran on the sea floor there was simply no way out other then looking forward and moving one foot on front of the other.

I would say trusting God is the hill to die on, but really it's the hill to live on. He will not fail you.

Mike

To the patriots and anons that make up our movement:

If you love 🇺🇸 ...

If you love our Constitution...

If you love our Republic for which it stands...

If you love the amazing heritage it holds...

And if you fight for posterity, faith and peace...

I love you.

Though we may disagree at times, we are united in shared purpose and Natural Law. You are not my enemy.

Together we are INVINCIBLE.

Mike

N.a.v. een post die ik gisteren plaatste bij Oorlog tegen de boer heb ik onderstaand Twitter-draadje geschreven:

Mike

Forum statistieken

Onderwerpen
Leden
Nieuwste lid
Jerosteo
Word vaste donateur van dit forum
Terug
Bovenaan