The Great Awakening

Hmmm interessant.
Dus een hele tijd geleden verschijnt er een filmpje van een medewerker/klokkenluider dat ze allerlei troep door het voer voor dieren mengen en nu blijken kippen in amerika geen eieren meer te leggen maar weer wel als ze stoppen met het eten van het commerciële voer.

IMG_20230126_222758_776.jpg
A Golden statue of a horned monster was recently erected atop the NYC courthouse and was put up to honor Justice Ginsburg and pro-abortion 'resistance'

It's eight-foot sculpture of a gold horned female fused to a lotus flower with what appears to be tentacles has been erected above a state courthouse in New York City. The monstrous figure is adorned with what is supposed to be the late Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg's lacy judicial collar.

They love their symbolism....

Mike

Meer persoonlijke ontboezemingen van Archive Anon, het komt allemaal voort uit pijn:

📜
I guess part of me is feeling selfish or embarrassed because I've gotten to a point where I feel like I've done a lot of good with this channel but I have to stop being a "Q" related character and start being a real person and do stuff beyond just what got me an audience.

Before all of this started, before we were in a war for the soul of our country (and world) all I ever wanted to be was a musician and a comedian and make fun things for people.

Now I'm 40, I'm having trouble breathing, I have no family, and I've spent the last three years of my life since losing my wife and child (which was mostly my fault) doing nothing but volunteering to fight an information war online.

I'm starting to feel like maybe my tour of duty is up and someone else should finish the last two years of the Encyclopedia. I have to think about having a life here at some point.

I just don't want to disappoint you guys or make you think I got you here just so I could sell you something. I just guess I never really put any thought into what I'd do in that moment when the war is over and the Hobbits all go back to the Shire.
😐

Mike

IMG_20230127_001726_199.jpg
Look, here's the thing: none of the people responsible for pushing the mRNA jabs is ever going to say "yeah, shit. Look at the data. Damn. I killed people. This is my fault."

That's just not how 99% of humanity works.

Instead, they will hide from reality to assauge their consciences (for those that have one, anyway. And I'm beginning to think that percentage of people with consciences is a lot smaller than I used to assume.)

These people have to be forcibly brought to justice because they're never going to do the philosophical equivalent of "turning themselves in" and admitting wrongdoing.

Mike

Forum statistieken

Onderwerpen
Leden
Nieuwste lid
Rene Collaer
Word vaste donateur van dit forum
Terug
Bovenaan