The Great Awakening

IMG_20230125_160049_642.jpg
Big picture sure makes it seem like we are setting precedent…..fingers crossed that all roads lead to Obama & Killary. 🤞🏻

But to think that this isn’t a very intentional operation to create “bipartisan optics” would be very shortsighted, in my opinion.
This just seems too methodical not to be part of a plan.

Mike

Laatst bewerkt:
IMG_20230126_013830_870.jpg
True story when they looked into the promised land it was filled with "giants" ...they had nephalim blood in my estimation. David fought "giants" yet we all pretend like it was something else other than a bloodline...When you recognize this truth the flood stories make much more sense...it's all about the DNA.
The cabal bloodlines all connect to this same overarching story.
My curiosity knows no bounds when it comes to our ancient history considering they have to be hiding so much of it from us.

Consider these verses and then think about the bloodline families we deal with now.
Is it not all connected somehow?
The land, through which we have gone to spy it out, is a land that devours its inhabitants, and all the people that we saw in it are of great height. And there we saw the Nephilim (the sons of Anak, who come from the Nephilim), and we seemed to ourselves like grasshoppers, and so we seemed to them (Numbers 13:32-33)

The Nephilim were on the earth in those days, and also afterward, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of man and they bore children to them. These were the mighty men who were of old, the men of renown (Genesis 6:4).

Mike

IMG_20230126_014219_188.jpg
Why do you think that Epstein wanted to "seed" his DNA into as many women as possible?
Why was he so into transhumanism?
Is all this connected to DNA?
Funny how the flood of Noah seemed to be all about bloodlines and now we deal with the same issues today only the issue is hidden from the masses.

Food for thought.

Mike

Forum statistieken

Onderwerpen
Leden
Nieuwste lid
Rene Collaer
Word vaste donateur van dit forum
Terug
Bovenaan