The Great Awakening

President Trump repeatedly stresses the importance of Space Sorce.
Is this why?

Mike

Even Democrats want to vote Republican.
You've got to believe there are thousands more like this man who feel this simple truth:
We are prosperous when we put America first.
The normies are sensing awakening in their own ways.
Wait till we get to crimes against humanity in a greater way.
In terms of awakening:
We are the furthest we've ever been in our modern day.
We all know it.

Mike

I just want to remind everyone that Space Force is almost certainly watching our elections with extreme focus.
To come into chat and tell me thay voting doesn't matter directly contradicts Scavino and Trump's messaging and should be frowned upon.
You are waking up to the Matrix that you've lived in for your entire life which means you're seeing how [they] controlled the world in almost every facet for decades.
This does not mean that you should ingest a hundred black pills in response.
You're allowed to feel bitter but don't dwell there.
We are moving on from the illusion and into a better day once we weather this white squall.
You can choose to be a happy warrior or wallow in defeatist attitudes which will accomplish zero.
Faith moves mountains.
Don't you give up now.

Mike

kwam ik tegen op LinkedIn, ook daar worden mensen wakker....

Bijlagen

• Screenshot_20221003-213009_LinkedIn.jpg
    Screenshot_20221003-213009_LinkedIn.jpg
    359,6 KB · Weergaven: 17
Not only did Coolio say he was about to expose child trafficking by elites but his last video mentions what seems to be "andrenochrome."

It can't get any more clear than that.

Coolio is a red pilll.

Share it with a normie.

He said all this with his own mouth. It can't be debated.

Mike

When the Israelites were exiting their slavery it was not something that they signed up for. They called to God for deliverance yet many did not understand the suffering that would require. We do not get to choose the length of time it will take for the most part. We do get to choose our level of faith, our obedience to God and our attitude on the journey throught this Biblical moment.

We take the bread crumbs God gives us and keep following along until we win because what other choice is there?
We cannot return to embracing the Matrix nor go back to sleep.
Rather than see this Exodus as a burden we should see it as a privilege.
I know I do.

Mike

It's videos like these that give me hope for the future.

You're talking about an entire generation of young Patriots who have witnessed first hand a mumbling, incoherent, walking red pill on social media and now they know exactly what they don't want for the future.
They learned via the contrast between Trump and Biden.
They want America first.

Mike

You're not alone Patriots.
I know that there's a lot of fear being spread around yet you can still thrive in the shadow of His wings.
You are allowed to have peace even in chaos.
Sometimes all we need to do is surrender our worries to God and watch Him work.
The more you struggle against it, the easier it is to panic.
Just rest.
He's moving. Believe it Patriots.

Mike

Not only did Coolio say he was about to expose child trafficking by elites but his last video mentions what seems to be "andrenochrome." It can't get any more clear than that. Coolio is a red pilll. Share it with a normie. He said all this with his own mouth. It can't be debated.
Mike
'Angel's chrome ... suckers all the way' ... allemaal (bloed?)zuigers

When the Israelites were exiting their slavery it was not something that they signed up for. They called to God for deliverance yet many did not understand the suffering that would require. We do not get to choose the length of time it will take for the most part. We do get to choose our level of faith, our obedience to God and our attitude on the journey throught this Biblical moment.

We take the bread crumbs God gives us and keep following along until we win because what other choice is there?
We cannot return to embracing the Matrix nor go back to sleep.
Rather than see this Exodus as a burden we should see it as a privilege.
I know I do.

Mike
Trust God drawing.png

Hunt for Red October ging over een DUIKBOOT. Het is ook een onderzeeer geweest die die pijpleidingen stuk heeft geschoten, hoewel.geen Russische

Mike

Kanye West: Black Lives Matter is een ‘scam’​

Forum statistieken

Onderwerpen
Leden
Nieuwste lid
Rene Collaer
Word vaste donateur van dit forum
Terug
Bovenaan