The Great Awakening

Devin gives his reaction to Cassidy Hutchinson’s testimony and praises Truth Social: “Thank God for Truth Social - putting my Truth Social hat on - if it wasn’t for Truth Social existing, Donald Trump would have had absolutely no way of getting his side of the story out like he was able to do I think very successfully yesterday…”

Try inserting “Q” in place of “Truth Social” in Devin’s sentence. It reads a lot better 😁

Mike

Even mega lib Jon Stewart is confused why the J6 Committee allowed Cassidy Hutchinson to provide uncorroborated testimony.

It doesn’t make any sense. That’s why everyone’s confused. The only real thing that makes any sense is that the committee was baited into having her testify 😏

Mike

President Trump talks about Cassidy Hutchinson and twice says that she was a big Trump fan and wanted to work for him: "The other thing about this woman - she wanted to work for me after January 6th. She was a big Trump fan. She wanted to work for me in Florida..... they have to ask her 'why did you want to go so badly with the Trump organization?'"

Maybe she actually got her wish 😉

Mike

IMG_20220630_201541_161.jpg
PANIC!

These communists can’t win, so they want to change the rules. Not gonna happen.

GAAT NIET GEBEUREN!

Mike

RINO Ben Shapiro laat ook van zich horen:

Ben Shapiro: "We have to thank President Donald J. Trump...I really did not think in my lifetime we were going to see Roe vs. Wade overturned."

Future Ben Shapiro: "We have to thank President Donald J. Trump...I really did not think our elections were rigged."

Mike

Who is Cassidy Hutchinson? Why did her father receive a signed birthday note from President Trump in 2018?

Was her testimony meant to help or hurt the Jan 6th committee? 🤔

Mike

OAN’s Caitlin Sinclair, who has covered the entire Ghislaine Maxwell trial, answered the question about whether we will ever see the names in Epstein’s little black book:

“Everyone knows there are people associated with Jeffrey Epstein, with Ghislaine Maxwell, who are shaking in their boots right now… Ms. Maxwell has tons of information, a few names that the government and others would really like to have… If we’re ever going to hear any of these names, it’s going to be now.” 💥

When does a bird sing?

Thank you Dan Ball, Caitlin Sinclair and OAN for bringing us real news!

Mike

If 5 Justices decide the EPA never had authority to do any of this, it has vast repercussions all across every single Executive Branch agency:

DOJ
FBI
DHS
ADA
CDC
ATF
NIAID

The Deep State built itself by creating a system where the unelected bureaucrats in the federal agencies have most of the power.

Not only could we get a Republican-controlled Congress in January 2023, it could be the first Congress in several generations to have full power to legislate.

Mike

IMG_20220630_205858_971.jpg

Interesting take on the Remain in Mexico policy.

While the Supreme Court sided with the Biden Admin, looks like this really just kicks the can down the road and there will be more litigation before it will (if it will) be ended. SCOTUS sent it back to the judge (a Trump appointed judge)

Mike

WAY TOO FEW medical professionals were willing to risk it all to go against the wave of medical tyranny committed by their fellows who just rolled over for the globalist agenda.

Dr Z was one of those who did so, and did it early enough to shape the course of how history played out. His impact will still ripple for many years to come.

#ripDrZ

Mike

Forum statistieken

Onderwerpen
Leden
Nieuwste lid
RobertApank
Word vaste donateur van dit forum
Terug
Bovenaan