The Great Awakening

Notice how the hoaxes, on their face, are becoming less believable:

2016: Russia collusion
2017: Trump calls Nazis "fine people"
2020: Trump says drink bleach to stop COVID
2020: Hunter's laptop is Russian disinformation
2021: J6 is an "insurrection"

2022: Trump tried carjacking the POTUS limo

On their face, the Trump hoaxes are becoming downright laughable and debunkable within mere hours.

It's like they stop trying.

At least with the Russia Hoax, the Left spun a web of lies that made it initially challenging to uncover the depth of their corruption.

Mike

Staat de wetgeving op losse schroeven binnenkort in de VS voor niet geautoriseerde instanties?

Bekijk bijlage 13033

Pepe Lives Matter hierover:

Didn't Trump promise to bring power back to the people/states and out of the swamp?
The Supreme Court is making seismic shifts right as Q comes back onto the scene.
What a time to be alive.

IMG_20220630_161731_344.jpg
Van Snowden weten we daf hij een CIA-mol was die als doel had om de NSA ten val te brengen, zodat de CIA kon beschikken over het beste veilugheidsaparaat ter wereld. Of MTG weet dit niet, of ze houdt zich van de domme.

Mike

1656605027949.png

Dr. Zelenko's health has taken a very bad turn for the worst and he is a total fight for his life as I post this. Please pray harder than you ever have before he needs another total miracle from God to save him at this point.

He needs us more than ever and every minute is vital. Thank you all so much.

@Dschlopes

[Doorgestuurd van Dschlopes]
Big update on Dr. Zelenko:

Zev's numbers have miraculously improved and now the doctors believe he is 50/50 to live or die. Just a couple of hours ago they had everyone preparing to say their final goodbyes to him but then as everyone around him and all of you were praying his numbers began to drastically change!

The doctors still don't know how this is even happening but I think they have started to become believers at this point.

Thank you all so much for the overwhelming prayers and support. I know it has been emotionally exhausting but please continue to pray and think about Zev, a true warrior for God. He still has more fight left in him!

I will update as soon as I know more.

@Dschlopes

Forum statistieken

Onderwerpen
Leden
Nieuwste lid
Rene Collaer
Word vaste donateur van dit forum
Terug
Bovenaan