The Great Awakening

"BELANGRIJK NIEUWS: Militaire DARPA documenten zijn gelekt waarin de Gain of Function research door Fauci wordt bevestigd. Dit terwijl hij in zijn eigen verklaringen dit juist onder ede tegenspreekt.

Schokkender is nu dat hierdoor het onomstotelijke bewijs is geleverd dat de verenigde staten ACHTER de coronapandemie zit.

Dit verklaart nu ook meteen waarom de VS hier ook meteen het meeste aan verdient dankzij het Amerikaanse Pfizer. Zij hadden als eerste een (niet werkend) vaccin beschikbaar en hebben in 1 kwartaal meer geld gekregen dan dat Nederland in een jaar kan uitgeven.

Journalisten, politiek en pers, doe aub jullie werk en breng dit nieuws zsm!"

Film in link Project Veritas
Fauci
Gain of Function
Defense, DARPA, NIH, Wuhan

"All anons and awakened Patriots who walked through these last few years with their heads held high should be proud of the trials and tribulations we survived.
Not only did many of us stand for our freedoms but we also underwent intense spiritual and mental testing. Many of you refused to wear masks, did not comply with medical tyranny, and received the ire of normies around the world. Now it becomes clearer by the day that their narratives are collapsing, the conspiracy theorists were right again. I assure you that God did not waste any of this time. He has been working on all of our hearts with precision.
It goes without saying that there are more battles to come but we should all remember to celebrate how truly bad ass and battle hardened we've become... In our faith, in our Patriotism, and as an army of truth givers.
We've been through so much as a community. While storms rage around us..we have the moniker of "where we go one we go all" as a rallying cry and we know that God is with us and He wins. I salute you all. You should be proud to be alive in this hour. God chose you for a reason."

"So incredibly relevant to current times is this scene.

Frodo; “I wish the ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened”.

Gandalf; “So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work, Frodo, than the will of evil”.

Remember that, frens; “There are other forces at work here than that of evil”.

Evil and darkness are not the only energies operating on this plane. We are all here at this moment in time for a reason, I truly believe that. The tide is turning and the light is coming, Patriots. Keep the faith!!

Dark. To. Light. "

Tot nu toe zijn de reacties hier op het forum nogal lauw. Beseffen jullie wel hoe groots dit is? Fauci heeft onder ede gelogen dat hij niet verantwoordelijk is geweest voor Gain of Function, niet in de VS en niet in China. Hier kon hij tot nu toe mee wegkomen omdat men de definitie van GOF had veranderd (vergelijkbaar met het veranderen van de definitie van wat een vaccin is).

Maar nu zijn er MILITAIRE documenten afkomstig van de foute kant van het Amerikaanse DoD (DARPA, ook verantwoordelijk voor Lifelog/Facebook), waarin klip en klaar AANTOONBAAR wordt gemaakt dat Fauci de kwade genius achter een BIOWAPEN uit China, met medewerking van Amerikaanse politici en instanties.

Can you say treason? Can you say checkmate? Nothing can stop what is coming, nothing. Nobody escapes this, nobody. They did it, patriots in control. Fauci wordt de eerste arrestatie en deze zal wereldwijd schokgolven veroorzaken. En wie heeft dit voorspeld op zijn forum, op de radio en in zijn lezingen?

IMG-20220110-WA0012.jpg

Mike

Forum statistieken

Onderwerpen
Leden
Nieuwste lid
Rene Collaer
Word vaste donateur van dit forum
Terug
Bovenaan