The Great Awakening

For those who are new to my account, let me assure you, I am not a leftwinger by any stretch of the imagination. I am conservative by nature. What I am not, however, is an identitarian tribalist. The Oct. 7 attack by Hamas has revealed many of my fellow conservatives to be just that, however.

We all share a common humanity and we have all been played against each other by an anti-human enemy who uses the oldest trick in the book - divide and rule. Our common struggle is not between left and right, it's about good vs evil.

We are experiencing a Great Awakening, a mass deprogramming to shed any and all mind control through which we have been held captive since childhood. When Q writes "Have faith in humanity" they are not referring to the current expression of humanity but to our suppressed common, divine humanity which has yet to express itself fully.

So when we look at the fake left-right paradigm in which we have been held hostage for too long, which side actually excels in pointing out the real puppet masters and showing compassion for their victims, despite advocating issues which are, quite frankly, often irrational and outright insane and just as much a product of the mind control of those very same puppet masters?

Why, it's the left. The left has always been right about Israel, Zionism and the Palestinians, whereas the right has not. The right's main enemy is communism, a leftist ideology created by the Zionist puppet masters which divides people into two classes: oppressors and oppressed. Yet it's the left's identification with oppressed victims, whether real or imagined, that leads them to support the Palestinian cause.

The main gripe rightwing identitarians have is their resistance against the Great Replacement, which is of course also a product of the same Zionist puppet masters. Conservatives scoff at 'bleeding-heart liberals' who side with Muslim 'invaders'.

But it's exactly the lack of a 'bleeding heart' why the right is wrong about the most important issue facing humanity right now. When it comes to their precious Israel they are cold and heartless. Rarely have I seen more dumb and hyperemotional remarks on the #GazaGenocide‌ than those coming from the right.

You have to wonder why Q said they were "saving Israel for last", which is clearly happening as we speak. And why during an election year when 2/3rds of Trump supporters are pro-Israel? Wouldn't it have made more sense to wait until after November, when Trump is back in the White House as POTUS47? Why put it all on the line right now?

"Not just another four year election". This is not about left or right, I see too many Q followers stuck in that paradigm as well. What the White Hats did was brilliant. They positioned their candidate on the right. The NWO agenda was clearly a leftist agenda, what with their climate scam, transgenderism and other insanity. That needed to be dismantled first and so Trump ran as a 'Republican'. But Trump also introduced MAGA as a counterweight to the 'RINOs', who are part of the 'Uniparty', thus dismantling the fake right as well.

JFK is mentioned a lot in the Q posts. Trump was friends with JFK Jr., which according to Q signaled "The Start". When you look at a lot of Trump's talking points and the way he phrases them you will see many similarities with what JFK had to say back in the day. How much of a 'conservative' is Trump really?

I believe Trump and the White Hats are true Constitutionalists, just like JFK was. They are centrists who want to revive the Classic Liberalism of the Founding Fathers, which was hijacked as a leftist cause long ago. I made a video about this in 2018. Watch it with an open mind. The Patriots are uniting mankind by showing both the left and the right who their usurpers are - and Trump is leading the way.

Bekijk bijlage 35271

Mike

Kan iemand hem weer door de vertaalmachine halen?

Mike

Not everyone followed Q. Not everyone understands what Trump is doing with Israel.

People that have done any amount of research will find out it’s all Israel and these Edomite Jews who are behind everything — Trump acting as the most Zionist president ever doesn’t look good to these folks

I think Trump is playing a trap where these Zionists can’t side with the left or the right , and they’re used to playing both sides.

(Modern and political) Zionism and America First are diametrically opposed

Unless people understand this and Q, then some are going to be upset at Trump until Trump explains or fulfills “Israel is last for a specific reason”.

I get it. @KAGdrogo does too.

Mike

In the last week 4th Psyop group has released 3 new videos.

They are titled: Conditioning, time, resistance

What does this represent? 5th generation warfare and the battle for your mind.

Many including myself have been trying to explain the psychological operations that brought many of us together over the last 6 years. If you refuse to see it or can’t comprehend what the goal of psychological operations are and why they would be used by now then I’m not sure you ever will.

We have been conditioned for a long time, now comes the resistance.
Will you stand? Or sit idly by while your country is flushed down the drain…

Mike

These last few years have really separated the wheat from the chaff.
I have lost many once close friends and people I spent years defending only to be cast aside for money and internet clout.
I have became friends with people I never imagined that I would.
When you set aside personal egos and emotions and focus on what is actually true great things happen, even if those things deeply affect your worldview.

We are one of many vehicles traveling on the information superhighway.
The choice [of information] has always been yours.
"Free thought" is a philosophical viewpoint which holds that positions regarding truth should be formed on the basis of logic, reason, and empiricism, rather than authority, tradition, revelation, or DOGMA.
Information warfare….

Mike

Finding out who it is who's been stealing the 'foreign aid' of over two dozen wealthy Western nations for decades and then laundering it back to themselves to increase it's control of the political class in the United States, the United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand, Italy, Spain, Germany, Canada, France, etc. is really going to SHOCK some people down to the marrow of their bones.

It's why Israel is saved for last.

Mike

Voor de nieuwelingen op mijn account, ik kan u verzekeren dat ik absoluut niet links ben. Ik ben conservatief van aard. Wat ik echter niet ben, is een identitaire tribalist. De aanval van Hamas van 7 oktober heeft echter aan het licht gebracht dat veel van mijn collega-conservatieven precies dat zijn.

We delen allemaal een gemeenschappelijke menselijkheid en we zijn allemaal tegen elkaar uitgespeeld door een anti-menselijke vijand die de oudste truc uit het boek gebruikt: verdeel en heers. Onze gemeenschappelijke strijd gaat niet tussen links en rechts, het gaat over goed versus kwaad.

We ervaren een Grote Ontwaking, een massale deprogrammering om alle gedachtencontrole waardoor we sinds onze kindertijd gevangen zijn gehouden, kwijt te raken. Wanneer Q schrijft: ‘Heb vertrouwen in de mensheid’, verwijzen ze niet naar de huidige uitdrukking van de mensheid, maar naar onze onderdrukte gemeenschappelijke, goddelijke menselijkheid die zich nog volledig moet uiten.

Dus als we kijken naar het nep-links-rechts-paradigma waarin we te lang gegijzeld zijn gehoyden, welke kant blinkt dan eigenlijk uit in het aanwijzen van de echte poppenspelers en het tonen van compassie voor hun slachtoffers, ondanks het bepleiten van kwesties die, eerlijk gezegd, vaak irrationeel en ronduit krankzinnig en net zo goed een product van de mindcontrol van diezelfde poppenspelers?

Dat is dus de linkerkant. Links heeft altijd gelijk gehad over Israël, het zionisme en de Palestijnen, terwijl rechts dat niet heeft. De belangrijkste vijand van rechts is het communisme, een linkse ideologie gecreëerd door de zionistische poppenspelers, die mensen in twee klassen verdeelt: onderdrukkers en onderdrukten. Her is echter de identificatie van links met onderdrukte slachtoffers, reëel of ingebeeld, die hen ertoe brengt de Palestijnse zaak te steunen.

De belangrijkste klacht van rechtse identitariërs is hun verzet tegen de omvolking, die uiteraard ook een product is van dezelfde zionistische poppenspelers. Conservatieven drijven de spot met ‘emotioneel links' dat de kant kiest van islamitische ‘indringers’.Maar het is precies het gebrek aan empathie waardoor rechts ongelijk heeft voor wat betreft de belangrijkste kwestie waarmee de mensheid momenteel wordt geconfronteerd. Als het om hun dierbare Israël gaat, zijn ze koud en harteloos. Zelden heb ik meer domme en hyperemotionele opmerkingen op de #GazaGenocide‌ gezien dan van rechtse mensen.

Je moet je afvragen waarom Q zei dat ze “Israël voor het laatst bewaarden”, wat op dit moment duidelijk gaande is. En waarom tijdens een verkiezingsjaar waarin tweederde van de Trump-aanhangers pro-Israël is? Zou het niet logischer zijn geweest om te wachten tot na november, wanneer Trump terug is in het Witte Huis als POTUS47? Waarom alles nu op het spel zetten?

"Niet zomaar een verkiezing van vier jaar". Dit gaat niet over links of rechts, ik zie dat te veel Q-volgers ook in dat paradigma vastzitten. Wat de White Hats deden was briljant. Ze plaatsten hun kandidaat aan de rechterkant. De NWO-agenda was duidelijk een linkse agenda, met hun klimaatzwendel, transgenderisme en andere waanzin. Dat moest eerst worden ontmanteld en dus stelde Trump zich op als een ‘Republikein’. Maar Trump introduceerde MAGA ook als tegenwicht voor de ‘RINO’s’, die deel uitmaken van de ‘Unipartij’, en ontmantelde daarmee ook nep-rechts.

JFK wordt veel genoemd in de Q-posts. Trump was bevriend met JFK Jr., wat volgens Q ‘The Start’ betekende. Als je naar veel van de gespreksonderwerpen van Trump kijkt en naar de manier waarop hij ze verwoordt, zul je veel overeenkomsten zien met wat JFK destijds te zeggen had. In hoeverre is Trump eigenlijk een ‘conservatief’?

Ik geloof dat Trump en de White Hats echte constitutionalisten zijn, net zoals JFK dat was. Het zijn centristen die het klassieke liberalisme van de Founding Fathers, dat lang geleden door link werd gekaapt, nieuw leven in willen blazen. Ik heb hier in 2018 een video over gemaakt. Bekijk hem met een open geest. De Patriots verenigen de mensheid door zowel links als rechts te laten zien wie hun kapers zijn – en Trump leidt ons de juiste kant op.

1000035479.jpg

Laatst bewerkt door een moderator:

Forum statistieken

Onderwerpen
Leden
Nieuwste lid
Jerosteo
Word vaste donateur van dit forum
Terug
Bovenaan