The Great Awakening

Akon addresses the emerging Diddy controversy and says that this is the year of truth in regards to the music industry and that God is dealing with everything.
Which is exactly what Katt Williams predicted would happen this year in regards to the industry himself.
It's almost like this is planned in some way.
Akon:
"This is the year of truth. Things are going to be exposed."
Katt:
"It's God's side and the other side. We don't care about the other side. They are all catching hell in 2024. It don't matter if you are Diddy or whoever it is. T.D. Jakes, any of them. All lies will be exposed. That's all. The truth is the light.
In thirty years I've done nothing but collect information, knowledge, and your secrets. So if you and the man was in a corner doing something you wasn't supposed to be doing. I know so many things I shouldn't know and they all know it."
It's interesting to me that various aspects of our society continues to be unveiled. Corruption continues to be displayed for everyone to see and evil people continue to get what is coming to them. No matter how dark it gets, God is working and making moves to improve the world.

Mike

Netflix came out with a documentary about 4chan, Qanon, and how bad anonymous posting is for society now that anons have started an awakening movement that cannot be stopped.
This movie glows and reeks of fed panic and shows you how much independent journalists and dank memes have taken over the pysche of America.
Of course they are bringing January 6th into it. Sad.
Never forget that in 2022, the Daily Mail reported that over a fifth of Americans believed in the theory that there are "Satanic Pedophiles amongst the elite."
Remember that it takes only 10% of a population to believe something for take root and spread throughout society.
Imagine how far the red pill has spread since 2022 while we experience this precipice.
Nothing can stop this and they know it.
That which was just seeds planted continues to blossom and grow into something they cannot control or contain.
The people are awakening and rejecting "mainstream journalism" for based free thinking.
Anons won.

Mike

Forum statistieken

Onderwerpen
Leden
Nieuwste lid
Rene Collaer
Word vaste donateur van dit forum
Terug
Bovenaan