The Great Awakening

On the opposite side I feel something big and great is coming, it is speeding up faster and faster. Great things are coming and we all must keep faith. All the evil ones are constantly behind you trying to drag you down and whisper negatives in your ears trying to make you give up and lose hope but you must keep pushing forward and fight off the negative that seeks to destroy your hope. This is OUR TIME and we will prevail. Trust in the Lord and keep your FAITH.

For us to get to the light, there must be abject darkness. We're going to get through it with our faith. We were put here for a reason, and I think our reason why we're here at this point in time is about to be reveled. Furthermore, we can see it coming, I see a lot of normies who are just wandering around without a care in the world. They have no idea what's coming. For them, it's going to be very bad.

Mike

All of the Globalist elites Ruling Western and Eastern Europe are in Trouble.

Macron is in Trouble, Scholz is weak.

The globalist elites running Western Europe and that are frankly governing us here are in a last ditch attempt to stay in power.

They are going to be removed in the near future.

Mike

Be careful who you follow. Ik zet de tekst van deze tweets onder elkaar.

Nick is pretending that he is like Candace Owens and just persecuted for being anti-Zionist. That is bullshit. Nick 100% is anti-Semitic. He openly advocated for pedophilia saying every man wants to marry an untouched 16 year old and that's what he wants when he turns 30. He is a creepy little man with a Jesus gimmick whose never opened a Bible.

Loomer Zionist friend of Nick's is another attention seeking troll, said to "Glass Gaza". Neither one of them give a damn about Palestinians and Nick stated his dream is the US becomes a White Catholic monarchy. Loomer brands her self on "hey we don't like illegal immigrants right conservatives?" except when it's her tribe moving in to Palestine.

Mike

Forum statistieken

Onderwerpen
Leden
Nieuwste lid
Rene Collaer
Word vaste donateur van dit forum
Terug
Bovenaan