Sole

G

Wat een geweldige produkt is dit. Geniaal van degene die het heeft uitgevonden.

Sinds ik het gebruik word mijn huid met de dag zachter, slaap ik veel dieper en ben in de ochtend extra vroeg wakker. Ook had ik lastg van incontinentie en dacht dat dit een erfenisje was van mijn moederschap. Ik heb daar totaal geen last meer van.

Ik geef dit ook aan mijn kinderen. Nu zie ik dat bij een van mijn kinderen die een chronische verkoudheid heeft dat zijn snot opeens groen is geworden ipv helder.

Is dit een teken dat zijn lichaampje alle troep begint op te ruimen.

groetjes Noor.

hoi Noor,

wat leuk om te lezen dat je zo'n profijt van Sole ervaart.

Kleine aanpassing, mooi resultaat!

groetjes Marijan

Dat zijn inderdaad goede resultaten :) Nu ben ik wel benieuwd hoeveel sole je dan op een dag drinkt?!

nou ik moet zeggen dat ik vooral in het begin er veel van dronk. Heb het niet eens bijgehouden. Ik merkte dat ik veel minder trek had en minder ging eten. En dat is nou precies wat ik nodig heb. Ik ben altijd slank geweest, maar de laatste 2 jaar is er in rap tempo 10 kilo er bij gekomen. Had de hele dag trek. Kwam er al snel achter dat water met sole een verzadigings gevoel gaf.

Ook maak ik vaak waterflush om mijn darmen te legen. Dus in totaal best wel veel.

Nu moet ik ook opassen dat ik er niet in overdrijf want te veel is ook weer niet goed. Tot nu toe merk ik alleen vooruitgang dus vertrouw ik op mijn gevoel dat ik niet te veel in neem.

Toen ik het ooit begon te nemen, kreeg ik een "overduidelijk" gunstig effect op een bepaalde "spier"... ;) D.i. echter maar een 4 à 6 weken blijven duren en nooit meer zo duidelijk teruggekomen. Het lijkt dus ook niet onmogelijk dat je er mss andere voorraden mee kan uitputten (al of niet mbv die spier :mrgreen: ) Ik nam toen maar één theelepeltje sole (hoogstens 2) per dag.

Mogelijk bleef het wel helpen in een periode waarin ik wat acid reflux begon te krijgen wegens constipatie. Die reflux leek daardoor te stoppen (of mss was het samenloop van gunstigere omstandigheden), waarschijnlijk dankzij aanmaak van beter maagzuur.

Het effect van 's avonds een glas water met sole te nemen en daardoor 's morgens minder dringend te hoeven plassen heb ik echter nog niet mogen genieten...

Het lijkt me wel dat sommige mensen meer zout nodig hebben of mogen hebben, maar om je er "à volonté" mee vol te kappen pas ik voor mezelf toch op voorlopig.

Dat je sluitspier hier positief op reageerde is niet vreemd, je darmen draaien vooral op zout en water. Dat het resultaat maar van korte duur was zou wel eens te maken kunnen hebben met je voorkeur voor al dat 'gezonde' fruit, dat verstoppend werkt. Dit zou ook wel eens je brandende maagzuur kunnen veroorzaken.

Mike

Dit geeft "overduidelijk" het niveau van je analyses aan, waarvoor dank... :D Je hebt het over een andere spier en het is niet omdat ik een ongelezen boek denk belangrijk te achten dat ik een halve fruitariër ben (ik eet het eerder veel te weinig). Waardoor ook punt 3 niet klopt.

1OO% gebuisd... :mrgreen:

Je bedoelde de darmspier dus. Via die spier komt het als het goed is uiteindelijk bij je sluitspier en ik schreef dat de darmen op water en zout draaien. Je wekt inderdaad de indruk een halve fruitarier te zijn, omdat je het hier zo vaak over hebt. Wat is dan toch jouw fascinatie voor fruit? Verder heb ik het woord 'overduidelijk' niet gebruikt.

Mike

Hier een stuk van Tom Billings van de beyondveg-website, over zijn ervaring als fruitarier.

Quote:
My initial experience (1972 through early 1973) with 100% raw fruitarianism, after I got past the first major cleansing stages, was very positive indeed: my physical health improved, the need for sleep decreased, I had lots of energy (some of the time), and I had a pleasant "light" or "euphoric" mental feeling that I thought was a spiritual feeling at the time. Things went well for a while, and my spirituality seemed to grow as well. However, there were trouble signs, even in 1972--emaciation, constant hunger, frequent weakness, and intermittent fatigue.

In the spring of 1973, convinced by reading Arnold Ehret's book Rational Fasting that I needed to fast to make me even purer (and get rid of the few problems I was still experiencing), I went on a 4-day water fast. The results were disastrous: my "light" mental feeling disappeared, my strength vanished and I was weak and fatigued, and my weight dropped to the life-threatening level of 88 pounds (40 kg; I am 6'1" = 185 cm tall). I was convinced then that fruit was the "ideal food, and one true diet"--and my foolish belief in the fruitarian "party line" nearly killed me.

Quote:
After fully recovering from the crash, I experienced a period of about 2 years when the diet seemed to work well for me, at least most of the time. During this period, cravings were not a problem (in retrospect, I was probably overeating both sweet fruit and avocados in the period). I refer to this period as a "honeymoon" on the diet. Not only did the diet work, but I achieved the "holy grail" of fruitarianism: I was on 100% raw fruit for around 2 years. This is a goal that many fruitarians talk about, but very few achieve. Note that despite my "perfect" 100% fruit diet, I was frequently weak--followed by periods of hyperactivity--during this period. This is the classic pattern of excess sugar consumption: sugar highs, followed by sugar blues--which is why I say that I was probably consuming excess sweet fruit during this period. Although these symptoms were a bother, they were trivial compared to my crash. [Some fruitarians become habituated to the symptoms of excess sugar consumption and regard them as normal!]

The honeymoon period came to an abrupt end when my work took me overseas to a cold-climate location, where fresh fruit was expensive and of poor quality. (I was overseas about 20-25% of the time in the 1973-1978 period.) On one trip, I lived on a mono-diet of mandarin oranges for one month. Since then, I have steadfastly refused to eat mandarin oranges for any reason.

On one stressful, cold winter trip (at the end of the honeymoon period), the heat was not working in the place we were staying; consequently I had to freeze (and nearly starve) for 3 weeks. I returned to Florida, weighing only 95 pounds (43 kg)--my second crash. Fortunately, avocados were in season, and I was able to quickly regain weight by eating a diet that was mostly avocados. Anyone try avocados for breakfast? It's really not bad when you are emaciated and trying to gain weight.

After the 2-year honeymoon period, and while recovering from the second crash, things started to go downhill. The cravings that had been very minor during the honeymoon period returned--stronger than ever. [The "experts" will tell you that if you follow a fruit diet long enough, the cravings will vanish. The cravings do vanish for a while; what the "experts" don't tell you is that your nemesis, the cravings, can and probably will return someday.] I had cravings for sweet foods (even though my diet had sweet fruit as the dominant food type), and also salty foods (possibly due to lack of minerals). I started eating raw vegetables with soy sauce on them to satisfy my salt cravings. I would occasionally eat candy for the sugar cravings, but preferred to eat dates (which were addictive). Although I gave in to the cravings on occasion, my diet was still 75+% fruit over this period. [Side note: as addictive as dates and sugar are, there is one fruit that is even more addictive, and most raw vegans are addicted to it. That fruit is: avocados! Rawists who don't believe this are invited to try excluding avocados from their diet, for a firsthand lesson in the addictive nature of avocados. Additional note: also see, Becoming highly dependent on "mainstay" foods in a veg-raw diet (toward the bottom of the linked page) elsewhere on the site, about why raw vegans often become so reliant on fatty foods in their regimes, such as avocados.]

Additional problems during the post-honeymoon period included: severe muscle cramps--usually leg muscles, which may have been due to a calcium deficiency (most fruit is low in calcium); dental problems consisting of severe erosion of tooth enamel from acidic fruit consumption (enamel hypoplasia) and gum disease that required surgery (my consumption of excess sugar in the form of fruit may have been a factor in that); acid reflux (from eating too many dates); as well as the usual symptoms of excess sugar consumption (fatigue, sugar highs/blues, excess urination, constant thirst, etc.). As a "model fruitarian," my giving in to cravings was done in secret, as it seemed shameful to go off the "perfect, ideal" fruit diet. The only times I ate candy was on my foreign trips (and then only occasionally). In other words, I was engaging in the classic eating disorder behavior of binges and eating in secret. (I should mention that the amount and frequency of binge-eating was rather low.)

Quote:
After ending the fruitarian diet, I returned to a conventional cooked vegetarian diet. It was lacto-vegetarian, but I ate very little dairy--only in salad dressing, and an occasional piece of chocolate. The foods that I ate passed through me and came out the other end looking just like they did when I ate them. This indicated a weak digestive fire; in retrospect it was probably due to eating too much sweet fruit over my years as a fruitarian. I have heard of other ex-fruitarians who experienced the same problem. Also, some long-time fruitarians who claim to have "perfect digestion" may have this problem without knowing it. When one eats mostly fruit, it passes through the body quickly (without causing gas or readily apparent digestive upset), with, however, little change when it comes out as feces. Thus fruit seems to be easy to digest, when, in the long run, it may in fact reduce the digestive fire over time when eaten in great quantity.

I didn't know what to do about this problem at the time--I had the typical anti-medical-doctor bias so common among raw-fooders, and never saw a physician about the problem. (Nowadays I know of some possible remedies for this situation.) Anyway, the problem cleared up by itself after around 2 years on more "normal" food. Despite eating considerable amounts of food in this period, I also found it nearly impossible to gain weight! Note also that this situation--disrupted digestion and difficulty in gaining weight--can be an after-effect of anorexia nervosa (an interesting comparison, as many fruitarians are as emaciated as those suffering from anorexia).

Quote:
I was still pro-fruitarianism in this period; one could say that idealism had a strong grip on me, specifically the simplistic, yet seductive (and false) idea that fruit is the perfect food, and will guarantee perfect health.

Quote:
In the early 1990s I got addicted to dates again--an addiction that lasted nearly a year. (I ate approximately 1 pound or 0.5 kg per day.) Sugar was a real problem for me--probably a legacy of my many years on sweet fruit, i.e., the fruitarian years.

Quote:
In 1981, I learned of a type of mental illness, something called anorexia nervosa, a type of eating disorder. I looked back at my fruitarian years and wondered if I had had an eating disorder then. At that time, my research was very limited, and I did not reach any firm conclusions.

In 1983, Karen Carpenter, the famous pop singer, died of heart failure caused by ipecac poisoning. (Ipecac is an emetic or purgative.) She had learned to use ipecac to vomit up food--the behavior known as bulimia. The bulimia was part of her eating disorder; she also suffered from severe anorexia nervosa. After this event, I was harassed quite a bit because I was, in typical raw-fooder fashion, very emaciated at the time. Many of my friends and co-workers asked me if I had anorexia.

Although I did not appreciate such attention at the time, it did motivate me to find out more about anorexia. I read all I could find on the subject. I asked myself whether my experience with fruitarianism was: a spiritual experience, an eating disorder, or some kind of weird food-faddist diet. My conclusion then was that the fruitarian experience was all of those things (but not at the same time).

Some observant readers may note that fruitarianism does not meet the technical diagnostic criteria for anorexia: self-starvation caused by fear of fat. However, fruitarianism often is/can be self-starvation caused by fear--fear of cooked food, protein, mucus; these are a few of the many fears promoted by fruitarian extremists. Also, mental-health professionals often diagnose any kind of self-starvation as an eating disorder; whether it is caused by fear of fat or other fears (fear of cooked food, protein) is not important. The similarities between fruitarianism and eating disorders is striking, and will be explored in a later article.

Quote:
When I experienced the "light" mental feeling one gets on a fruit diet, I thought it was pretty neat, and an indicator of spiritual progress. Since then, I have had the opportunity to do real spiritual work (yoga) on a different raw vegan diet, and I can vouch that, from direct firsthand experience, the "light" mental feeling one gets on a fruit diet is not a real spiritual feeling. The light feeling of a fruit diet is ungrounded, airy, a feeling of apathy and not being connected. [Such "light" mental feelings may actually be a symptom of a zinc deficiency. Further, in Ayurvedic terms, it may indicate a vata imbalance in the nervous system.] A spiritual feeling is warm, grounded, secure, loving, and one retains interest in things around them. It is not "spacy" like the light mental feeling of fruit; instead it is blissful.

Quote:
Over and above the eating disorder behaviors so common in fruitarianism, I can now say (in 1997) that in my opinion, the biggest criticism of fruitarianism is that it is dishonest in so many ways:

Extremists promoting the diet as "ideal" and/or "natural" when it is neither--such claims are based on a false model of nature, and fallacious rhetoric, e.g., "apes are fruitarians," "humans evolved as fruitarians." Meanwhile, in reality, all the great apes deliberately eat some animal foods, because that is their natural diet, and the fossil record provides overwhelming evidence that the evolutionary diet of humans included animal foods.

The experts/role models who claim to strictly follow the diet (100% raw and 75+% fruit), but who binge-eat, eat in secret, and generally cheat on the diet.

The extremists who proclaim themselves as perfectly healthy, when they are so emotionally unhealthy that they cannot respond to criticism of their ideal diet in a civil, rational manner. (Unfortunately, I have encountered many such extremists in the past.)

Mike

Toevallig of niet? Mijn zoontje met spraakstoornis zit op een speciale behandelgroep voor zijn spraaktaal achterstand.

In zijn map lees ik vandaag ik citeer:(naam zoon) heeft deze week een goede week gehad met weinig boze buien en time-out's. Fijn voor ons maar vooral voor hem.

Soms lijkt het wel alsof ik droom de resultaten die ik zie na wat kleine veranderingen in de voeding. Gisteren heb ik mijn man op de vingers getikt toen hij aan kwam met een pak blue band. Wat dacht ik ooit dat dit een gezond produkt was zeg. Je word in de maling genomen waar je bij staat.

@Noor,

Wat leuk om te horen, zo'n vooruitgang bij je zoontje. Hou je ons op de hoogte over zijn vorderingen?

Wat fijn voor hem dat hij, via jou, zo jong al mee in aanraking komt, met goede voeding. Dat gaat hem nog veel brengen.

Lia

Vanochtend voor de eerste keer sole gebruikt op nuchtere maag 1 glas gedronken, gevolgd door oil pulling.

1,5 uur later stonk mijn plas nogal, net als na het eten van asperges. Het was geen 'ochtendwater' meer, want dat was er al uit. Ontgifting?

Ik wil graag RVS flessen gaan aanschaffen zodat ik hierin mijn water met sole kan doen en deze mee kan nemen naar bijv mijn werk. Voorheen nam ik het mee in een kunststoffles maar hier wil ik graag vanaf stappen ivm bpa in het kunststof. Klopt het dat het zoutwater inwerkt op RVS, heeft iemand hier ervaring mee? Wie kan mij vertellen wat het totale zoutpercentage is van een glas (250ml) water met een theelepel sole?

Niburu, ik gebruikte voor mijn sole ook een RVS-fles, maar de bijbehorende RVS-dop werd er bruin door. De fles zelf overigens (nog?) niet.
Je zou kunnen overwegen een glazen meeneemfles (tip: Greenjump.nl) aan te schaffen. Of een glazen melkfles op je werk laten staan en wat Keltisch zeezout meenemen om de sole aldaar voor de hele dag klaar te maken in de fles.

Ik weet het hele fijne er niet van maar RVS kan idd niet heel goed tegen sterk zout water, RVS op mooie speedboten is altijd mooi gepolijst, maar zeker niet alleen omdat dat mooi is, ook om de doordringbaarheid minimaal te maken, verder heb je ook verschillende kwaliteiten in RVS, 306 is geloof ik standaard, hoe hoger dit getal hoe beter tegen oxidatie.

Ik doe sole in een glazen pot, verder zorgen ik dat er niks tegen de deksel aan komt want dat is staal, dus niet schudden.

De kwaliteit van het type rvs wat wordt gebruikt is inderdaad heel belangrijk. Standaard rvs zal gaan corroderen. Volgens mij is er minimaal RVS 316 nodig, maar ik betwijfel of rvs huishoudmateriaal van die kwaliteit gemaakt wordt.

Hoi,
ik drink 2 maal daags een glas sole. Als het jampotje met de soleoplossing leeg is, doe ik er weer en laagje zout bovenop (bovenop het zout wat er nog in zit) en dan weer 2/3 water.
Vraag: kan men het zout wat in het jampotje is blijven zitten weer opnieuw gebruiken? Zo ja, hoe vaak? Of gaat de werking niet verloren?

Ja, je kunt het oneindig gebruiken. Het gaat niet over de kop, tenzij het in contact komt met direct zonlicht en er algvorming ontstaat.

Mike

Ik vind het ook zo heerlijk, maar ik krijg er juist heel veel dorst van vooral naar koolzuurhoudende zoete frisdrank. Had ik cola in huis dan zou ik een liter zo wegdrinken, zo sterk is het.

Forum statistieken

Onderwerpen
Leden
Nieuwste lid
RobertApank
Word vaste donateur van dit forum
Terug
Bovenaan