Pizzagate

Another Hollywood writer/producer has been accused of rape, sodomy, oral copulation and using a drug to render his victim unconscious. 🚨
Laurence Andries, the alleged rapist, worked on multiple popular TV shows as it appears he was grooming the victim before it happened.
It sure seems like Hollywood has been undergoing a systematic exposure/cleansing but there is much more that surely needs to come.
Reminiscent of some of the accusations that have been made towards P Diddy.
The survivor is urging other victims to come forward.
Listen to his tearful testimony:
"I believe that he drugged one of my drinks. Took me to his place. And you know... I can't say the word. I'm sorry. I can't say it....I always made it very clear. I'm a heterosexual...You still have a voice. He did not take that away from you. You have the power to use your voice to help to ensure that this doesn't happen to anyone else."

"He went to police immediately despite knowing he was putting his Hollywood career in jeopardy. He is coming forward now because he and investigators believe he likely isn't the only one to fall victim."
LA Police is urging other victims to call if they have more information.

Mike

People Are Doing EXTREMELY EVIL Things In This World & The Media Used To Do Their Job & Report It

Entire Shipping Containers Found Filled To The Top With Human Babies “Walls clear to the ceiling — head chopped off, arms, legs — 17,000 infants had been stored in a container”

— “Uh, when I came to work the phone today, I, uh, I saw it myself. I couldn't believe it. And it just, you know, just put me in babies, you know, just all imported pieces. Heads chopped off, arms, legs, you know, just well, really, it's just, you know, it makes you wanna cry when you see something like that.

Starting at the very front of this container, it was just walls clear to the ceiling and clear to the sides filled with

I really don't wanna witness it again, not not what I saw. Well, as a supervisor for the county of Los Angeles, we found out through the through the media that 17,000 infants had been, uh, stored in a container.”

Mike

Here’s another clip of Chris Hansen lying about Pizzagate.

He calls it “QAnon conspiratorial bullshit”. Apparently he’s too stupid to realize that Pizzagate came out over a year before Q’s first post.

Then Hansen foolishly states that he has looked into it but admits that he hasn’t thoroughly investigated it.

Furthermore, even though his dumbass admits he hasn’t thoroughly investigated Pizzagate, he says he will stake his reputation on it. Lol! Then he throws shade on the people promoting it.

What an absolute joke and an utter garbage human being he’s turned out to be. Imagine making a career for yourself by taking down child sex predators only to end up covering up for some of the most powerful pedophiles and traffickers in the world.

I can’t make this clear enough, reporters who knowingly cover up sex crimes against children are accessories to these crimes. They all should not only be held accountable, they should be prosecuted. There is no gray area here, period.

Hansen will never live this down, I will make sure of that. What an idiot!

PS, I would tag him but that pussy blocked me.

Coward!

Mike

Drake Bell, who just came out claiming Brian Peck sexually abused him, pleaded guilty to child endangerment in 2021.

Bell was accused of sexual contact and grooming an underage fan since she was 12, according to reports.

Bell — who communicated with her via social media — has claimed there was no physical contact with his accuser and he did not know how old she was when he messaged with her. He said once he found out how old she was, he stopped communications.

Bell did acknowledge though that his communications with her were reckless and irresponsible.

If Bell saw photos of his accuser on social media, particularly photos of her at age 12, I find it hard to believe he didn’t know she was a minor.

Needless to say, it will be interesting to see if this information is included in the upcoming Quiet On Set docuseries or if it will be overlooked.

H/T @LynzPiperLoomis — thanks for bringing this to my attention!

Mike

No surprise that John Cena is walking on stage naked at the Oscars during prime time TV that children are most likely watching.

This is not just a humiliation ritual — the Hollywood pedophiles, rapists and perverts are certainly getting off on this. I’m sure Jimmy Kimmel is as well!

Let’s not forget that Kimmel had Tom Hanks do a skit on his show sexualizing little girls where he called a child a “sexy baby” and had her sing “Talk Dirty To Me”.

Also, Kimmel ran another skit on his show featuring an FBI-identified pedophile symbol in it and a pizza. Pizza is pedophile code that’s been confirmed by the FBI, DOJ records and local law enforcement agencies.

These people are sick!

Mike

Drake Bell reveals that his dialogue coach in Hollywood was sexually abusing him as he drove a wedge between him and his father.
Brian Peck, now a registered child sex felon, was abusing him and this caused Drake to be put on a path of self destruction. Brian Peck received only 16 months in prison after being convicted.
Why is our courts so lenient against child predators?
Are you awake yet?
It is no surprise that Pedowood has these kind of issues being unveiled.
"He started talking about how my dads stealing my money, my dads a real problem. I was believing it because hes been in this business for so long and he must know more than us."

Nickelodeon says "We are dismayed and saddened to learn of the trauma he has endured, and we commend and support the strength required to come forward."
Why was Nickelodeon supporting and putting someone like Dan Schneider, a man infamous for his foot fetish, in a position of power over children?

Nickelodeon show All That cast remember how uncomfortable power player Dan Schneider made them. They made him get covered in peanut butter and licked by dogs as he wanted it to stop.
"Your childhood is going to be a little tainted after watching it (Drake documentary) but I hope it helps you protects the next group of kids."
The world is waking up thanks to these revelations being highlighted over and over.
All is being revealed.

Mike

Just in case you didn't know.

On May 27, 1982 approximately 17,000 babies were found in a repossessed storage container in Los Angeles.

The babies, many of whom were over 20 weeks gestation....

Many of the children were found with missing arms, legs, heads and internal organs. The medical lab that was responsible was an abortion facility...

Just the tippy top of the iceberg.

Mike

Forum statistieken

Onderwerpen
Leden
Nieuwste lid
Rene Collaer
Word vaste donateur van dit forum
Terug
Bovenaan