Pizzagate

Hier via X:

Mike

ISRAEL!! we have the solution for you…

There’s this great little island…fully equipped with its very own ‘Temple’…
It comes with surveillance, a submarine port & even has a dedicated space for sacrifices and rituals..
Enough space to swing a chicken! 🐔

For those of you who love a good tunnel system - we got you covered!
There’s an extensive tunnel system under the island - BYOM (Bring your own mattress)

It’s been uninhabited for a few years now… nothing a lick of paint can’t fix..

You won’t have to worry about anyone kicking you out, no pesky Arabs to throw stones at you and best of all….
The former owner was a JEW!

Winning!

Mike

Hidden in plain sight... 🤯🤯 They have been telling us our whole lives. But no one truly grasped what they were saying.

Oprah (for crying out loud) discussing the battle between good and evil.

All the way back to 1700?! 🧐🧐

Jewish family history of child sacrifice and pedophilia.

How far back does this operation/war really go?

Angel poop @jf_anon @Sapioplex ??

Mike

How was Pizzagate debunked?

I’ll take things that never happened for $1700, Alex.

Pizzagate has been validated by the DOJ, FBI, the WSJ and many other sources. Yet, YOU, like a complete psychopath, still sit here on X defending pedophiles!

If you’re so confident it’s been debunked, then publicly debate me, you little bitch! If you don’t have the balls to do that, then sit down & delete your account already. Loser!

Mike

This is huge!
DeSantis just signed a bill into law that will release 2006 grand jury records of the Epstein investigation as tears fall down one of Epstein's trafficking victims face.
The people may finally find out definitively that our own government and the intelligence agencies were literally running a child trafficking pedophile ring under our noses.
The fact that this is even being allowed to happen is encouraging for all of us that they can't stop everything from coming out.
The truth will set us free.

Epstein victim cries as Desantis signs bill into law which will reveal further truth about Epstein. She wants to know why the mainstream media came to Epstein's defense and shamed and treated his victims poorly. The mainstream media has been guarding the elite trafficker and the people are realizing this truth.
"This is not something we should be forgetting about. A lot of us are still in therapy. I can't express the gratitude I have for this bill. I never thought this would be in our cards. As I stand here today, I want to thank all the people that believed in us, our attorneys, our therapists...
I'm trying to put pieces together to help me move on. I'm just so grateful.
Why was Jeffrey Epstein given such grace and mercy for his inhumane crimes and why we were so outed in the media and treated so poorly. Victim shaming in this high profile case has damaged a lot of us."
#Epstein

Epstein Victim wants to know why the justice system covered up Epstein's crimes in 2006 and caused the abuse of hundreds of children:
"I was one of dozens, if not hundreds of children abused by Epstein for over a decade. We have had no closure whatsoever on what has happened. Epstein was charged for his crimes in 2006 and we are finally going to learn why. We are finally going to learn why we have been left in the dark for so long and why things played out the way that they did. It would have saved literally hundreds of girls from being put in a position that none of us ever wanted to be put in. We are so grateful to get a little more answers and pray that more justice comes out of this. We are getting this for the first time ever."

Mike

Forum statistieken

Onderwerpen
Leden
Nieuwste lid
jiri
Word vaste donateur van dit forum
Terug
Bovenaan