Pizzagate

Yes you heard right....

Proposed sex and gender education for THREE YEAR OLD CHILDREN!!!

When they come for your kids, what are you going to do???

What will it take for them to cross that line for people to get off their arses and do something about it???

Fucking disgusting 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Mike

Critical information all patriots should be arned with. Plz share it.

Gayle Rubin is the author of "Thinking Sex," the founding thesis for Queer Theory (gender-fluidity).

In this thesis, Gayle details a radical sociopolitical strategy to normalize pedophilia and groom our children.

Liz Wheeler's spot-on argument above presents the only position required to defeat the advancement of this demonicism.

See also: https://www.theamericanconservative...-without-pedophilia-gayle-rubin-thinking-sex/

Goh, een VROUW. Je verwacht het niet, he? Servants if Satan.

Mike

An Ohio school board president resigned from his position after reportedly attempting to seduce a person who he believed was an 11-year-old girl, Fox News reports.

John Gray, ex-president of the Goshen Local School board in Goshen, Ohio, purportedly admitted to traveling to Indiana to meet with a female child he believed to be 11 years old.
Gray is also accused of previously exchanging inappropriate messages with a person he believed to be the young girl.

Why does this appear to be an ongoing problem we face in our country?

Mike

Pedophile prince Andrew stripped of honorary title as calls continue for him to relinquish duke of york title.

York councilors voted unanimously to strip Prince Andrew of his Freedom of the city honor as the council described him as "utterly disgusting."

City of York Council's Executive Member for Culture, said the Freedom of York was "the highest honor" the city could bestow.

"The honor is held by many notable and accomplished people who carry it with pride and responsibly. Having been stripped of his military roles and royal patronages by the Queen, we believe that it is right to remove all links that Prince Andrew still has with our great city,"

When asked of his response to the action, he replied, "No Sweat." -SATIRE☝️☝️

Arrest him & his sick accomplices.

Mike

'This Child Does Not Belong to You': Forced Pregnancies and Evil Practices Conducted by Epstein & Company

Virginia: "I spent years with [Epstein and Maxwell] being manipulated, abused, and used. They told me, 'I want you to have a baby, and we're going to give you an allowance, but we also need you to sign a piece of paper that says this child does not belong to you.' I wasn't a maternal person back then, but I was like, 'My womb is not for sale,' but you cannot say no to these people."

"I implore the community to please stand next to me and help me bring down all these bad people... It's a good time to start holding these monsters accountable."

Mike

I’m very very very interested to learn the full truth about Jon Benet Ramsey’s death. The whole thing. Reeks of corruption.

I’m sure I’m not alone in thinking Jon Benet falls Into the victim of satanic pedophilia category. And the fact that her name has come up in the news many times since Q started is confirmation for me that we will be hearing more about this soon

Mike

Here you have Trevor Noah at the White House Correspondents’ Dinner, sitting in front of the President of the United States, joking that all the politicians and celebrities in the room have been to the island of Jeffrey Epstein, the head of an elite pedophile ring. And everyone laughs.

Show this to a normie. Force them to defend the indefensible. There is no reasonable justification for joking about our “leaders” being pedophiles.

Mike

Laatst bewerkt:
Disney, who owns the controlling interests of Hulu, has decided that what the country needs right now (March 3rd) is a show that traffics in normalizing/glorifying cannibalism. Throwing romance into the mix merely represents the icing on something regular folks are hungry for.

Nothing to see here. Nope.

What it couldn't possibly be is an effort to and soften the imminent exposure of said lifestyle actually existing. And to even observe as much would only mark someone as a 'conspiracy theorist'.

Mike

Dark and Disturbing: What Does the Government Have in Mind for Our Children?

Catherine Fitts: "[A subscriber sent me] a video of two mothers in California discussing their efforts to stop the sex education [in the classroom], and they very graphically showed the materials and described what had happened to their kids, and what I will tell you [is that] the only time I've ever seen that material before is when you're grooming children to be sex slaves. That's the only time I've ever seen that material before."

Mike

Maybe we should call pedophilia what it really is… child rape.

And the left, including their new SCOTUS nominee Jackson, want to talk about shortening prison sentences for child rape.

I think we can come to an agreement on that point! Death row takes way too long! The sentences while they wait for capital punishment to be carried out should be streamlined!

Save us all money and shorten those incarcerations!

Mike

Forum statistieken

Onderwerpen
Leden
Nieuwste lid
Tarabya
Word vaste donateur van dit forum
Terug
Bovenaan