Oekraine

In the meantime, refugees (mostly women) in Spain ...
Anyone would say that they are sad or angry ...

En hiermee is maar weer aangetoomd dat vrouwen overal ter wereld even gek zijn.

Mike

🇺🇦 Ukrainian neo-Nazies

"They tried to surround us, but something went wrong for them I guess.."

Russian troops destroy Ukrainian neo-Nazies.

Mike

💢 Dmitry Medvedev roasted the German Foreign Minister, who accused Russia of "using hunger as a weapon."

"It is surprising, of course, to hear this from officials whose country kept Leningrad under siege for 900 days, where almost 700,000 people died of starvation," Medvedev said.

Mike

⚡️ Urgent ⚡️ "Azov" killed and then burned the bodies of foreign mercenaries.

In one of the bunkers at the Azovstal plant, we found a crematorium where more than ten bodies of mercenaries were destroyed. Most likely, realizing that captivity could not be avoided, the "Azovites" were given the command to destroy foreigners.

Documents and personal belongings were burned, but, apparently in a hurry, the Nazis did not check the result, or maybe because of their stupidity. Some of the documents were not burned to the ground and we found the remains of a US citizen's passport and many other interesting proofs.

Moreover, this bunker is the first, but not the only one with such surprises for the world community.

Mike

◾"I only pray that their heart is different. Softer!"

◾A retired music teacher whose apartment in Donetsk was damaged by the shelling of the UAF admitted that she has no hatred for Ukrainian fighters.

◾Elizaveta Tereshko also told Izvestia correspondent Valentin Trushnin that the shell fell right under her balcony. According to the woman, she was very scared - and it is still hard to believe what happened.

Mike

◾We abandoned terrorism and realized that these are criminal orders"

◾Ukrainian contract servicemen, after receiving orders from the command to carry out terrorist attacks in Kherson, decided to voluntarily surrender to our commandant's office.

◾This decision was influenced by personal observations of what was happening in the liberated part of their native region.

◾"We want to live peacefully in a peaceful city, as part of Russia," the former Ukrainian contract soldier emphasized.

Mike

Wat gaat er gebeuren?

‘I’d never cried in my life before. But I can’t help myself now.’ Residents of Luhansk say it’s too hard for them to remember the last eight years of Ukrainian shelling. At the same time, they will never be able to forget it.

Mike

◾Luhansk People's Republic People 's Militia: more than 500 civilians evacuated from "Azot" plant territory on Sunday

◾Residents lived in the Azot plant shelter for 4 months. Ukrainian militants did not allow people to leave, using them as a "human shield". On Sunday, June 26, the LPR People's Militia evacuated more than 500 people.

◾"I am genuinely happy you released us. I want peace and good for everyone. Thank you and deep bow for all this", says a resident of Sievierodonetsk Valentina Levchenko.

◾Civilians continue to be evacuated from the industrial zone of the Azot plant in Severodonetsk.

Mike

◾In Popasny, the Banderists began to iron the Orthodox church with artillery. As a result, this religious object was completely damaged.

◾The only thing that miraculously survived was the fresco of the Apostles Peter and Paul.

Mike

🇺🇦 Ukrainian neo-Nazies

Ukrainian special forces are now murdering Ukrainian government officials who refused their neo-Nazi regime and joined Russia.

According to preliminary information, a deputy of the Verkhovna Rada, Kovalev was shot dead in the city of Golaya Pristan.

Nazies are worse than terrorists and their ways never change.

Mike

⚡️BREAKING NEWS⚡

Donetsk People's Republic Prosecutor General finds the remains of 172 Ukrainian soldiers on the territory of the Azovstal plant, Mariupol.

Mike

Ik.ga naar Intel Republic en laaf het zsm weten!

Mike
Hier gaat het om:

⚡BREAKING NEWS⚡

Warsaw expects NATO summit to recognize Russia as an enemy - Polish Head of National Security Bureau, Pavel Solokh.

[SCARE] necessary event. Er wordt aangestuurd op een derde wereldoorlog.

Mike

En tegelijkertijd wel deze nuances die juist de-escalerend werken:

⚡️BREAKING NEWS⚡

Russia did NOT target residential building in Kiev, damage was done while it was trying to hit ammunition factory - Pentagon.

Mike

Laatst bewerkt:

Forum statistieken

Onderwerpen
Leden
Nieuwste lid
Pinjo
Word vaste donateur van dit forum
Terug
Bovenaan