Oekraine

⚡📣I Am Alive ⚡📣
It has come to my attention that there are posts going around Pro Ukrainian social media that I have been "killed or seriously wounded". These are fake news. I am fine. Me and the team are in Kharkov Region hard at work. It is very very hard to find internet here so this is why I have not posted. We have a lot of great reports coming soon

Mike

⚡️SCORCHED EARTH TACTICS OF THE AFU⚡

Having retreated from Kremennaya, the APU continues chaotic shelling of residential areas of the city.

⚡️NEITHER TO THEMSELVES NOR TO PEOPLE⚡

As everywhere else, retreating AFU burn everything they can behind them. This time - a warehouse with food.

Mike

🇺🇦 Ukrainian soldiers are fed with this bread at the front👍 And where are the billions allocated by Europe and the USA spent?

Mike

It's scary, but you have to go to the store. Who will bring me bread and water?

Vladimir Vasilievich, a pensioner from the Chervonogvardeisky district of Makeevka, whose wife died and the children left, tells.

“Our life is very difficult, there is no water. It is only given at night, and then we collect it. Before that, we were without electricity. But the worst thing is the constant shelling,” the pensioner concludes sadly.

Mike

Aiden Aslin: from the Ukrainian artillery you can die faster than from the execution of the death sentence of the court (ENG/РУС)

British mercenary Aiden Aslin complains that Ukrainian artillery is hitting Donetsk and the pre-trial detention center in which he is being held.

"I regret that I was part of the Armed Forces of Ukraine. I was stupid and naive. During the shelling of Donetsk, I thought that I would die at the hands of Ukraine."

Recall that earlier Aiden called his mother and said goodbye to her, according to his lawyer.

It is noted that Aslin's family hopes that the UK will turn to the republic with a request for clemency.

Mike

⚡⚡⚡️ A child who was wounded in the Petrovsky district of Donetsk died in the hospital.

The boy was only 13 years old ...

Mike

War in Ukraine - Why are the AFU's losses the worst secret in Kiev?
The losses of the Ukrainian Armed Forces in Ukraine today are almost the biggest state secret. Because if you tell the people the truth, then... there would be no money left in the country's budget for anything. Everything will go to pay compensation. Because the losses, in fact, are terrible and even the American advisers have already started "noticing" it...

Mike

In Makeyevka, near 56th school, spontaneous memorial appeared: 6-year-old girl died in result of Ukrainian shelling

Locals bring toys, candles and flowers to the school where 6-year-old Alina studied, and the girl's relatives and friends brought her numerous photos and drawings.

"She studied at our school, first year only, so we didn't really know her. She was quite young. Here we have a lot of kids running around, especially on the playgrounds. And now there is no one", a local resident said.

The tragedy occurred on June 21 during another Ukrainian militants' shelling with cluster shells of the multiple rocket launcher "Uragan". One of the ammunition was shot down as a result of air defense work and exploded over the territory of the 56th school, where children were. 3 of them were injured, including Alina. She later bled to death.

Mike

❗️Head of the Chechen Republic, Kadyrov: 800 civilians released from "Azot" plant territory in Sievierodonetsk

According to Kadyrov, Sievierodonetsk industrial zone and the airport have been liberated as well.

Mike

❗️LPR People's Militia Lieutenant Colonel Marochko: industrial zone of "Azot" in Sievierodonetsk is under the LPR and the Russian military control

Also, the Head of the Chechen Republic Ramzan Kadyrov reports that all civilians were removed from the "Azot" plant basements.

Mike

IMG_20220626_064731_846.jpg

Instead of telling the Ukrainians to cut a peace deal with Moscow while they still can, my government is preparing to send $450 million more to fund a failed proxy war with Russia.

Mike

(CNN) — Ukrainian city of Severodonetsk is now completely under the control of Russia. The city was one of the last major Ukrainian strongholds in the Luhansk region.

Mike

Lyubov Ryazantseva, a resident of Severodonetsk, tells us how the Ukrainian military behaved after the start of a special military operation:

— They arrived at 4 in the morning, cut down the tree right away, because we would not be able to shoot from mortars. And I say – how many kilometers are they? They say – 5-7. I say – so you’re bombing our streets? – Kurchatova, Kosmonavtov streets and the shops that are there.

My son lives there and says – Mom, as soon as they shoot Selpo shop is down to pieces.

— So they fired at Severodonetsk from here?

— Yes. Well, at everything that is. They did all that. When they were leaving – they burned this house down. They blew up the places they lived at. In short, all the stores, they did all this. Everything was blown up, everything was broken into, robbed…

Mike

🇺🇦🇺🇦⚡️"The chance of Ukraine winning this war is close to zero"

Under this heading, an article was published in the German edition of the Sueddeutsche Zeitung.

Mike

❗🇺🇸🇺🇦🇷🇺Russia has 'overwhelming' advantage in war in Ukraine - Lt. Col. Daniel Davis on Fox News

“There is no rational reason to hope that the war can turn around, because Russia is methodically moving forward and destroying the Ukrainian armed forces in the Donbas, not just seizing territory, but destroying their ability to defend the country anywhere else. And even the total sum of all the weapons that we promised to provide much less - it is hardly a tenth of what would be the minimum required. And if you look only at these two things, then there is no rational path to victory for Ukraine."

Mike

🇺🇦🇪🇺⚡️The possibility of a diplomatic solution to the situation in Ukraine will be considered at the G7 summit

At least they will discuss it, Anthony Blinken said at a conference in Germany, where the heads of the member countries of the organization will gather from June 26 to 27.

Mike

🇺🇦🇺🇸⚡️NATO believes that the war in Ukraine will end with peaceful negotiations, but first the West wants to ensure that Kyiv has the strongest possible negotiating position.

This was stated by NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg in an interview with the Spanish newspaper El Pais.

“Most likely, this war will end at the negotiating table. Our responsibility is to ensure the strongest possible position of Ukraine and help it remain a sovereign and independent European nation. And the best way to do this is to provide strong military support, economic support and imposing tough sanctions. against Russia," Stoltenberg said.

Mike

Forum statistieken

Onderwerpen
Leden
Nieuwste lid
Rene Collaer
Word vaste donateur van dit forum
Terug
Bovenaan