monsanto

Monsanto gebruikt Oekraine als achterdeur om heimelijk hun GMO-rotzooi in heel Europa aan de man te brengen:

http://www.truth-out.org/news/item/31594-monsanto-s-covert-war-on-european-food-security

En opnieuw hebben de Russen hen door:

This brings us back to the Washington Post and a recent editorial it has published. Titled, "Russia says Western investment in Ukraine's farms is a plot to take over the world," it first attempts to make Russia's accusations that Monsanto is now moving in on Ukraine with plans to institute GMOs nationwide sound unfounded. That is until the Post itself admits that is precisely what Monsanto is doing.

Maar wie luistert er naar de Russen? We weten toch allemaal dat die niet deugen... :roll:

Mike

Frankrijk verbiedt nu ook glyfosaat (Roundup):

http://patriotrising.com/2015/06/30/france-bans-the-sale-of-glyphosate/

Mike

Als je zoiets tegen iemand zegt, krijg je als antwoord: Ja, alles is kankerverwekkend. Je moet toch ergens van dood gaan.

Maar goed, daar hebben we het al eens over gehad.
Ik ben echter toch steeds weer geschokt als ik de domme reacties van mensen hoor.
En jammer genoeg, ga ik dan ook niet verder op zo een discussie in. Slap van mij, maar zulke mensen kun je niet veranderen...

Is dat wel 'slap' van je Dorothe? Zwijgen is misschien gewoon zelfbehoud. De stellige woorden van je gesprekspartner maaien elke mogelijkheid tot deze persoon informeren en doordringen al weg. Heel herkenbaar hoor. Het is een soort van verdedigingsmechanisme wat deze mensen hebben om zo niet te hoeven zien in wat voor wereld we feitelijk leven. Het wakker worden (of zijn) is namelijk helemaal niet leuk en kan best zwaar zijn. Gun ze maar hun rust ;)

Beter voor jouw gemoedsrust.
Overigens herken ik jouw gevoel hoor dat je geschokt bent over de reactie en de blindheid van de ander. We zijn helaas allemaal nog niet op hetzelfde niveau en het grootste deel van de mens laat zich liever lekker in slaap sussen, waar ik me toch ook wel wat bij kan voorstellen want het is wel mooi rustig.

Je hebt gelijk.

Ik ga nu naar het werk, dus als ik niet meer reageer, dan weten jullie waarom. Tot de volgende keer weer.

Keep it cool

Dorothé

Toevallig las ik vanochtend een ijzersterke column van Jon Rappoport die dit mechanisme als volgt beschrijft:

Under a big lie, the truth is the great shocker. I’ve been writing about one of these truths for years, and I always measure the reaction or lack of reaction.

I’m talking about the mass of mainstream evidence that, in the United States, every year, the medical system kills 225,000 people. This is a conservative assessment.

I point out that the death toll, when extrapolated to a decade, is 2.25 million Americans.

When I’ve presented these figures to mainstream reporters, doctors, scientists, some independent reporters, the response is:

Nothing.

Whether I’ve communicated through writing or in person, it’s as if I haven’t said anything at all.

There is a blank space, a hiatus, a fracture in time.

It’s as if I’ve been remarking on the weather…and who cares about the weather.

It’s quite stunning.

But of course, there is a split-second reaction: “No, that couldn’t be true.”

There are several supporting “reasons” for assuming the medically caused death-numbers couldn’t be true, and these reasons also flicker for a moment on the screen of the mind:

“If that were true, I would have heard about it.”

“If those figures were true, everything I’ve heard about doctors helping people, saving people, giving them the best care…I’d have to rethink all that.”

“No group could be killing that many people.”

I would call those and other similar “reasons” normal and average reactions.

Beyond them, there is something else going on. The person on the receiving end of the data is doing a scan, so to speak. A scan of…

His basic conception of reality.

This inner conception, structure, landscape encompasses many subjects and areas.

It offers great stability, on a subconscious level.

And this structure is suddenly threatened. All of it.

And that must never happen.

Therefore, on a conscious level, the person appears to notice nothing. There is no visible reaction.

Imagine something like this: a landscape composed of tall buildings, offices, government centers, corporate headquarters, media broadcasts beaming out into streets, mountains of conventional data about politics, economics, social conditions—all this and more sitting in the subconscious of a person. And then…

There is an intrusion. A single disruptive intrusion. A fact that shakes the whole structure in the mind, like an earthquake.

Alarms go off. “Reject that fact! Reject it! It’s false! It has to be false! Maintain stability!”

“Stability being restored. The structure is intact. Standards are being rebooted. Normality is being reasserted. Resume standard operations.”

The big truth is neutralized.

http://www.activistpost.com/2015/06/the-individual-vs-collective-mind.html

Ditzelfde mechanisme bemerk ik ook als ik me kennelijk drukker maak om wat christenen wordt aangedaan dan christenen zelf of wat vrouwen wordt aangedaan dan vrouwen zelf. Ik ben hier de grootste 'christen' alsn niet-christen en 'feminist' als man! Ik geef echter om MENSEN en wijs elke vorm van onrecht tegen mensen af. Het voordeel is dat ik me niet hoef in te houden, omdat ik geen onderdeel uitmaak van een dwingend collectief. Jon Rappoport nogmaals:

People tend to think their own power is either a delusion or some sort of abstraction that’s never really EXPERIENCED. So when the subject is broached, it goes nowhere. It fizzles out. It garners shrugs and looks of confusion. Power? Are you talking about the ability to lift weights?

And therefore, the whole notion of freedom makes a very small impression, because without power, what’s the message of freedom? A person can choose vanilla or chocolate? He can watch Law&Order or CSI? He can buy a Buick or a Honda? He can take a trip to Yosemite or Disney World? He can pack a lunch or eat out at a restaurant? He can ask for a raise or apply for a better job with another company? That’s it? He can swim in his pool or work out at the gym?

He can take Prozac, or Paxil, or Zoloft?

Mostly, as the years roll by, he opts for more cynicism and tries to become a “smarter realist.” And that is how he closes the book on his life.

Every which way power can be discredited or misunderstood…people will discredit it and misunderstand it.

And then all psychological and physiological and mental and physical and emotional and perceptual and hormonal processes undergo a major shift, in order to accommodate to a reality, a space in which the individual has virtually no power at all.

Mike

Ik geef echter om MENSEN en wijs elke vorm van onrecht tegen mensen af. Het voordeel is dat ik me niet hoef in te houden, omdat ik geen onderdeel uitmaak van een dwingend collectief.

In een notendop exactly to the point wat ik voel en zoals het is. Top!

Ontoelaatbare hoeveelheden glyfossat aangetroffen in de moedermelk van Duitse moeders:

http://naturalsociety.com/sick-intolerable-levels-of-monsantos-glyphosate-found-in-breast-milk/

Mike

Er valt weer een hoer van het systeem keihard door de mand.
http://althealthworks.com/4927/uhoh-famous-tv-food-activist-jamie-oliver-teaming-up-with-notoriously-pro-gmo-bill-gates-foundation-with-video/

Sinds de officiele erkenning door de WHO dat Roundup kankerverwekkend is, krijgt Monsanto te maken met de ene rechtszaak na de andere:

http://naturalsociety.com/monsanto-in-deep-trouble-another-possible-lawsuit-pending/

Mike

Forum statistieken

Onderwerpen
Leden
Nieuwste lid
Davidbrownm05
Word vaste donateur van dit forum
Terug
Bovenaan