Midterm Verkiezingen

WATCH: Katie Hobbs Sworn Into Office At Illegitimate Private Ceremony, Breaks Out In Laughter When Asked To Swear That She Will Support the Constitution.

There's currently a clip going around showing someone pretending to be sworn in as the Governor of Arizona.

Obviously to be sworn in as Governor you have to win the election, so this clip is fake news and only exists for demoralization purposes.

I won't be posting any of that terrorist demoralization propaganda on my channel today.

Let me know when the actual governor is sworn in, not the terrorist warlord who just declared de-facto war on the USA by attempting to overthrow the duly elected government of one of the States.

Democrats are a terrorist organization colluding with foreign powers to overthrow our country. None of them are eligible to run for office. Not a single one.

Elections are only over when a patriot is duly and rightfully sworn in.

Period.

There is no such thing as a non-patriot winning an election. Enemies of the United States are not eligible to run for office in the United States.

If this terrorist witch is going to try and pretend to be Governor, it is the duty of every real elected official and every public servant to stonewall, hinder, obstruct, and generally throw a monkey wrench in any and all illegal and illegitimate acts this person tries to perpetrate.

Now is the time for all Good Men to pretend that they work at the DMV and their lunch break just rolled around.

It's pretty hard to fire civil servants, and it's also pretty hard to prove that someone is being lazy or slow in their work on purpose. If the fake "Governor" calls; for anything; ever; by all means tell them the check is in the mail, hang up the phone, and then promptly forget about them until the next time they call, when you will again assure them that the check is in the mail.

Rinse repeat.

Remember: The Founding Fathers didn't declare war on England. THEY IGNORED ENGLAND AND WENT ABOUT THEIR BUSINESS.

Civil disobedience doesn't have to involve breaking the law. Sometimes it's just as simple as a civil servant saying "I would prefer not to" and going home early.

IMG_20230103_104905_522.jpg

Repeat after me:

"Yes Ms 'Governor' 🙄, the check is totally in the mail. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm late for my lunch break."

*THIS WINDOW IS CLOSED*

That's the difference between the left and the right; the right tells the left to do something the law requires them to do, and the left tells them the check is in the mail and then goes to lunch.

The left tells the right to do something illegal and the right says "Well, I guess I gotta do it. Decorum and all that. Derp derp derp."

The left has been at this "the check is in the mail" game for decades slowly and quietly eroding the system like water carving a channel through a rock face, and somehow we can't be bothered to engage in peaceful civil disobedience to uphold the constitution when our entire country is at stake?

This is a counter-insurgency.

How's about we counter-insurge already?

There's nothing morally wrong about seeing how long it takes for a terrorist to figure out you're fucking with them and "fire" you.

Hey, remember that clerk in Kentucky who refused to notarize gay "marriages" way back when that nonsense started?

WHY DON'T WE CURRENTLY HAVE A THOUSAND OF HER IN EVERY LEFT WING STATE?

Mike

Laatst bewerkt:

Mike

IMG_20230117_184814_993.jpg
Kari Lake has done countless interviews saying she will take this fight all the way to the Supreme Court if she has to. Did the “journalists” over at Newsweek miss that? 🤡

The whole premise for this article is that “reportedly” Kari Lake is considering a run for Senate. Only one problem - that “report” came from CNN’s Kate Sullivan and Kari Lake’s team has already said it’s false.

Classic example of Fake News outlets teaming up to put out a false narrative.

Mike

Bijlagen

• IMG_20230117_184814_993.jpg
    IMG_20230117_184814_993.jpg
    79,4 KB · Weergaven: 0

Forum statistieken

Onderwerpen
Leden
Nieuwste lid
RobertApank
Word vaste donateur van dit forum
Terug