Midterm Verkiezingen

Ok, so Kari's new trial wrapped up, and Judge Thompson will now decide the case.

As several of us warned you from the start, there's something really f'in broken with the conditions the Judge set for the trial up front.

The burden of proof was 1) that Kari had to prove NO signature verification was taking place, and 2) that the violation of procedure did in fact result in enough false votes to change the outcome of the election...

...without being allowed to look at the ballots in question and seeing if they were in fact skewed towards Hobbs.

Logically it appears the Judge may have set up impossible conditions, and maybe even on purpose.

As I said from the beginning... I think this doesn't go Kari's way, but THE CASE MAY STILL END UP CHANGING HOW 2024 GOES by exposing what was done so clearly, that Maricopa can't get away with doing the exact same thing again. Darkness and plausible deniability are the friends of the Deep State. Once too many people know what was done, they have to try something new.

👉So I think Kari can lose this, while still "winning" by saving us from the same shitshow happening again.👈

Mike

Saying there are at least 70k votes not verified, is more than enough for any honest Judge to peel open Pandora’s box, and call for a new election…

However what this judge asked for, was proof that at least 8,559 votes were in fact flipped from Lake to Hobbs resulting in a false outcome.

It’s not the same thing, so anyone’s guess what this judge will do.

Spirit of the law and protect the Constitution, or careful games with letter of the law and protect AZ Mafia?

Mike

JUST-IN: Judge Tosses Kari Lake’s Lawsuit After Trial on Fraudulent Signature Verification Shows AT LEAST 274,000 Ballots Were Verified in Less Than 3 Seconds – ORDER INCLUDED​

Forum statistieken

Onderwerpen
Leden
Nieuwste lid
Rene Collaer
Word vaste donateur van dit forum
Terug
Bovenaan