Globalisten & Cultureel Marxisme

Kinderen worden van jongs af aan geïndoctrineerd met genderpropaganda en andere woke-onzin. Hoe heeft het zo ver kunnen komen? Thierry Baudet vertelt over de lange mars door de instituties waarmee de marxisten hun ideologische strijd voeren.

The absolute state of this.

I’m doing a school tour in the Black Country to radicalise your kids 🤪

Meanwhile teachers are telling their pupils that girls can be boys and boys can be girls with “gender affirming care”.

Ridiculous

Mike

Macron met een prachtig voorbeeld van double speak:
Macron identified “technology and defense capabilities” as areas in which European nations should seek to reduce their dependence on the alliance, and the US in particular. He added, however, that member states should not endeavor to break away from the bloc or develop an alternative to it.

Ook merkwaardig:
In recent weeks, the French president has repeatedly said that the conflict must eventually end with negotiations, which should yield security guarantees for everyone, including Russia. This stance triggered a barrage of criticism from Ukraine and some EU nations, with Poland, Slovakia, and the Baltic states openly opposing Macron’s suggestion.
Zou deze suggestie aanleiding zijn voor onderzoek naar Macron?

IMG_20221223_113936_497.jpg
This makes me really sad…

I’m SO glad I got out of the Navy in 2016, I could see the writing on the wall…

When I was in, it was EXPECTED of you & a REQUIREMENT to address superior officers as “Sir” or “Ma’am” that was a NON-NEGOTIABLE. As it should be. It’s a form of respect as a subordinate & maintains good order in ranks. Not doing do would result in immediate punishment.

[They] want to make our Military WEAK & therefore NOT able to defend us, or maintain proper mission readiness.

SICK.

Mike

Forum statistieken

Onderwerpen
Leden
Nieuwste lid
Rene Collaer
Word vaste donateur van dit forum
Terug
Bovenaan