Frankrijk

JUST IN - Partial internet outage in some French cities after fiber optic cables were cut in the Paris region and in the east of France.

An official confirmed to local media that it is a "coordinated malicious act", particularly "serious" and "very rare".

Vingeroefening voor de communications blackout.

Mike

Im totally sure a cable was cut accidentally and that it has nothing at all to do with suppressing the flow of information about a stolen election. Nothing to see here.

Mike

Hij is echt bijzonder populair bij de Fransen :LOL:

Emmanuel Macron is pelted with TOMATOES before being hurried away by security as scuffle breaks out among crowd during public walkabout just days after election victory​

WEF plant Macron moves swiftly to start the introduction of digital identity in France.

Mike

French chansonnier Francis Lalanne supported the Russian special operation in Ukraine and addressed Putin:

“Mr. President, I ask you not to confuse France with those who rule it today. I wish you good luck and, of course, to those fighters who are fighting for peace.”

Lalanne is a famous singer and poet in his homeland, a supporter of the “yellow vests” movement and an opponent of Macron’s policies.

🇷🇺🤝🇫🇷

BTW, when I write about Poland, or Hungary, or Germany doing something bad or stupid (from supplying weapons to Ukraine to refusing Russian gas) I also mean the government, not the actual people of those countries. Just thought I'd make it clear, just in case 😅

Mike

I'm against throwing tomatoes on Macron Demission. Food is getting scarce in Europe. There must be something else they could have pelted him with 😜

WATCH: Macron Pelted With Tomatoes in First Public Outing After Re-Election

Mike

Forum statistieken

Onderwerpen
Leden
Nieuwste lid
RobertApank
Word vaste donateur van dit forum
Terug
Bovenaan