Biden inside

Joe Biden belongs in a retirement home. He is a legit racist, but we are told Trump is. He's on camera multiple times saying the hard R. Making fun of Indian people.

Telling people they are not black if they don't vote for him. I've never seen a man sniff more children ON CAMERA. Imagine what he does when no one is around.

90’s crime bill. He's plagiarized speeches, he's been in politics for decades, and has accomplished nothing. He is the definition of corrupt and has even admitted to it. Also, he never had a stutter, it's called dementia.

He was a clown back then and he is a clown now. Why is this man President again?

Mike

Zou dit waar zijn? Of kan iedereen hier zomaar iemand aan toevoegen?

Zou dit waar zijn? Of kan iedereen hier zomaar iemand aan toevoegen?

Ik zie dat je wijzigingen kunt suggereren en foto's kunt toevoegen als je een account hebt. Account kan iedereen aanmaken.
1710694461987.png

From Carlingford, Ireland, home to Joe Biden's maternal ancestors, Irish citizens send an indignant St. Patrick's Day message to the US president:

"Because of our history, the Irish people will never forgive those who enable the oppression and ethnic cleansing and genocide of another people, as you have done... You have betrayed your Irish ancestors as you have betrayed humanity."

Mike

NEW: AOC has meltdown after she tells Tony Bobulinski to give her a crime Joe Biden committed and then he gives her a crime Joe Biden committed.

After demanding that he tell her what crime Biden committed, AOC refused to let Bobulinski answer.

Bobulinski: "You asked me to answer the question. I answered the question. RICO, you're obviously not familiar with corruption statute."

AOC: "Excuse me sir. Excuse me sir. Excuse me sir."

Video: @mazemoore

Mike

Forum statistieken

Onderwerpen
Leden
Nieuwste lid
Rene Collaer
Word vaste donateur van dit forum
Terug
Bovenaan