Biden inside

On the Official White House YouTube channel only 46K (2 hrs later) bothered watching Commander Applesauce's big event where he basically spiked the football for having been cleared of wrongdoing because his proverbial cheese was confirmed to have slid off his cracker.

*as though that information needed a press conference 😆

Most votes ever, my ass!

Mike

BREAKING: Former Assistant U.S. Attorney Andy McCarthy says there is enough evidence to invoke the 25th Amendment to remove Joe Biden after Special Counsel Robert Hur concluded his investigation into Joe Biden’s handling of classified documents.

“Well, my first impression was that this is supposed to be about whether there’s enough evidence to indict, and as you read the report, I can’t help but say it sure looks like there’s enough here, to invoke the 25th Amendment. And I know that’s not what he’s looking at, what his purpose is, but his fitness for office is a major issue here,” McCarthy said on Fox News.

Mike

Biden basically never gives pressers, much less a more formal evening affair as we're watching tonight. Rolled out at the last moment nonetheless.

That being true, that he started it DURING #TuckerCarlson's interview with #Putin is very on brand for the powers that be.

This makes sense when you understand that the truth stands in direct opposition to the anti-Putin PSYOP that the Swamp has used on us to sell their war.

Mike

Je vraagt je toch af of hij de rit nog wel kan uitzitten, dit lijkt steeds meer op mishandeling.

Forum statistieken

Onderwerpen
Leden
Nieuwste lid
Jerosteo
Word vaste donateur van dit forum
Terug
Bovenaan